Chapter 3: Hype House

I woke up the next morning and looked at the time it was 9:30 so I decided to get up and take a shower do my morning routine and got dressed into this 

And matched it with my checkered vans and then scrolled through tik tok and I learned on I learned 'say so' it was hard but I got the hang of it. Then I hear the doorbell and it was Ondreaz "Hey Dre" I said happily "Hey, you ready?" I asked concerned with a sigh "yeah" I also sigh knowing what he's talking about. It's because Tony is there. But I wanna see him and say hi and become friends and also see the house so this will be quite a journey. I and Dre caught up a bit more and started to head to the house and it turns out he's single surprising that a male as attractive as him is single but good to know. We arrived and the house looked amazing like better than anything I have ever seen. "You ready? again?" he asked with an eh smile "Yeah for sure I'm just gonna say hi and hopefully, it won't be awkward," I said a little nervous "it will only be awkward if you make it," he said and we giggled at the fact that I was basically trembling every word. We walked up to the steps and a girl, gorgeous like amazingly beautiful I felt insecure next to her. 

"Hey Ondre!" she said excitedly "I'm sorry I don't know you," she said in a sorry tone "Oh no worries I'm Megan." I offered a handshake but instead she hugged me and I hugged back. I had a really good feeling about this girl. "I'm Addison and I have a good feeling about you," she said as I was thinking that "well then we are now besties forever," I say with excitement and we were squealing "Hey what about me?" he said with his arms up in the air. "you are my #1 best friend maybe even more." I winked and walked into the house with Addison giggling. "YOU COMING DUMMY!?" I asked "y-yeah" he managed to spit out (BAHAHAHA spit on it AHAHAHHA) I giggled a little more knowing that made him blush. We all came in and guess who was there... the one and only Antonio Levi Lopez. "Megan!?" Tony said "yeah?" "what are you doing here?" he asked kinda rudely. "well I came to visit you but I guess not," I said in a sad tone but also looking down. "hey let's go to my room and the jackasses room." he said giving tony a death stare I said "ok" and we started to head upstairs to there room. I feel tears building up but over the years I learned how to keep them back and act like I'm ok. "Megan I'm sorry are you ok?" Ondreaz asks, of course, he HAD to say those words the WORST words to say to someone when they are on the verge of crying. "yeah" I say like nothing is wrong I told you I'm good at hiding it. "okay I'm going downstairs to talk and ill be back with snacks ok?" he said "ok" I said with a 'meh' smile. He walked out, and I waited till he got all the way downstairs then I let a few tears slip not a lot though.

Ondreaz's POV

"What the fuck Tony?!" I said whisper yelling so Megan wouldn't hear us. "What?!" he said also whisper yelling at this point we were whisper arguing. "Why the hell would you say that?" I said now crossing my arms. "say what?" he said like he absolutely didn't know "'What are you doing here?'" I said mimicking him. "Well um I don't really know I didn't think she would want to see me after what I did to her." he said "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THAT SWEET WOMAN?!" Addison yelled "Shh Addi she's upstairs. Well this man that people ship you with cheated on her and she was being hella loyal like she went absolutely nowhere tony she went nowhere. and you went behind her back and cheated on her. so now what are you gonna say helicopter boy HUH?" I said getting frustrated "What the actual fuck tony." Addison said with anger and a bit of disgust. 

Hey Lovs I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday I was a little busy and just chilled but here you go Love you lovs.