Chapter 4: Memories

As I'm sitting on the floor against the wall 'this room...' I thought 'I loved you with all my heart and you just threw it away.' I let a tearroll down my cheek as it did Ondreaz came in the room I quickly wiped the year away. "Hey" he said "Hey" I said as if I was perfectly fine. "wanna watch a movie?" he asked "yeah for sure." I said. He put on '5 feet apart' which was the movie me and Tony watched the night before I found out he was cheating on me, so it brought back memories I cried a little. I cuddled up close to Ondreaz. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked pretty concerned. "Oh um the movie I'm yeah ya know." I couldn't even say it. "oh my gosh Megan I'm so sorry do you want me to changew it?" He asked. He is so sweet. "no it's ok but I might cry though." I said laughing at the end. Which I also earned a chuckle from Ondreaz. "Ok just let me know if you want me to change it." He said. "ok thank you" I said snuggling even closer to him, if that was possible.
     I just ended up staying the night in Ondreaz's and Tony's room but me and Tony didn't really talk we just said 'Hi' thats it.
Next Morning
     I woke up with my head on Ondreaz's bear chest. It felt warm and safe unlike when I was with Tony. "OH SHIT" I yelled pretty loud. Ondreaz woke up very concerned like something really bad just happened. "What, What happend?!" he said rubbing his eyes and his eyes wide too. "My phone weres my phone." I said scrambling around looking for my phone. At this point Tony was gone. "FOUND IT!!" I yelled again holding up my phone. "Ok now I'm going to see if anyone cares about my other then you of course." I said looking at Ondreaz. "who are you texting?" he said "Nevaeh and Talia." I said going to my Messages. "Who's Talia again." he said. SMH. "The girl that moved in with me and Nevaeh." I said looking at the plenty of messages I have.

Nevaeh= My Everything
Talia= Sista from anotha mista

Sista from anotha mista
T:MEGAN where are you!?
T:MEGAN
T:megan
T:WOMAN
M: Talia I am fine I'm with ondreaz.
T: Why where are you?
M: I just told you im with ondreaz.
T: ok but where?
M: at the hype house i think.
T: OMG tell avani i said hi and im kinda a big fan
M:ok

My Everything
N: are you with ondre
M: yeah
N: ok have fun but not to much if you know what i mean
M: omg neveah again ex's brother
N: ok whatever

     After i was done texting them me and ondreaz went down stairs. i saw this girl cooking breakfeast. "um ondrea who is that?" i whispered so she wouldn't hear me. "oh thats avani." he said "oh Talia has a message for her." i said now walking up to her. "avani?" she turned her head in surprise. "yes, sorry i dont know you." she said making this face "😬" "oh no its ok my friend just texted me about you and wanted me to say hi to you for her and she is kinda a big fan." i said "and my name id Megan" i said reaching out my hand to shake hands but she hugged me instead like addison did. "well i will make sure to say hi to her and that is a very beautiful name." she said "why thank you, do you want her insta?" i asked. "yeah sure" she siad pulling out her phone. "ok its Talia_Elain" i said giving it to her. "Ok thank you see you later" she said giving me another hug. "see you latter" i said hugging her back. we exchanged numbers and then got my self the pancakes she made they were amazing. Other wise the day went bye pretty fast. it was dinner (i ended up staying) toyn came up to me and said. "Hey Megan I need to tell you something...."

695 words wow that is a lot anyways i am now gonna give hints for the next chapters this one is
"REALLY TONY....."
Thank you for reading 407 reads thats alot.
Love you lovs