Chapter 1.

Harlow Kane

Another day waking up to a solid white ceiling, Harlow would lay like this for hours on end, and has being doing this for the past year. Living up to her 'crimes.'

She was taken into custody after attacking a guard... protecting the people she loved, and for that she didn't regret anything.

Harlow strolled down the many halls of the Ark, trying to find her father Marcus Kane, but she was called upon. "Harlow! Harlow wait!" 

Turning herself around, she smiled widely as her boyfriend Bellamy Blake stood infront of her view.

Before he could say another word, Harlow went onto the tip of her toes, and kissed the males soft lips. Bellamy smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her small waist, kissing her back, their lips moved in perfect sync.

Harlows  felt like a bunch of fireworks had just exploded inside her stomach, as they kissed. The feelings Bellamy made her feel was truly amazing and unreal. She loved this man more than anything, and Harlow wouldn't change him for the world.

Though to the couple dismay, they both had to stop the kiss for air, but stayed in each others embrace. Their foreheads resting on each other's. "I love you Harlow..."

Harlow smiled like a child on Christmas morning. "I love you too, Bellamy Blake."

He chuckled at her adorableness. "As much as I don't want this moment to end... I did need a favour from you."

Harlow looked at him confused, as his face turned serious."What is it?" She now frowned slightly, getting quite worried.

Bellamy was hesitant at first, he took a small breathe in before speaking.

"I... need you to keep my mom distracted." Harlows eyebrows then furrowed. "Whatever for? The masked ball is going to start soon, and I need to look for my father—"

Bellamys hand rested  over her mouth, "Well Princess, if you let me finish, you'd know." Harlow couldn't help but roll her eyes at that, he always called her princess... at times it annoyed her, but others it made her smile that he had a pet name for her.

When they were younger, she would force him to play  princes and princesses. She smiled at the memory.

Harlow was quickly brought back to the present.

"I want to take Octavia to the Masked ball." At first Harlow thought he was joking, but by the serious look on his face... he wasn't... Harlow looked at him in disbelief.

"Bellamy you can't be serious? Why would you risk Octavias and your mothers life?" 

He thought for a moment, thinking about what Harlow said. "I know... but it's masked no one will see her face, or even notice she's there! She'll actually feel normal... I won't let her stay there long, please Harlow I'm begging you..."

Bellamy held onto his girlfriends forearms, as he noticed Harlow was starting move back. He had so much hope that this would work, and Octavia will have a chance of some normalcy.

Harlow sighed before hesitantly nodding.

"Okay I'll help you, but Bellamy please... don't let her stay there too long." 

Bellamy kissed her soft lips, "Thank you!" With that he left her, running down the halls to god knows where.

Harlow bit her lip a few times, forgetting about finding her father and went to find Aurora Blake.