CH.7

Ah, so sorry for not updating! I'm going to force myself into a more productive routine (my current routine is all over the place), hooray for me XD

---

Everyone agreed to staying at the hospital, practically begging the doctors.

Jungkook remained in the ER/a cold room until later that night, nobody knew what was happening as the doctors refused to tell them.

All Jungkook's hyungs knew was that never in their lives have they EVER been this worried.

---

"Monnie, buy me food please~" Jimin sweet-talked Namjoon into buying him food, only for the leader to buy a whole meal for them.

"와! Namjoon-ah, why'd you get so much?!" Jin exclaimed as the rapper returned from a local grocery store with four large tote bags.

Namjoon just smiled and shrugged, not needing to explain himself as he set the bags on the table of the room they currently resided in. The hospital (surprisingly) had a few rooms for patient's families on the highest floor, these rooms were only used for those who requested a place to stay when they had family in serious condition.

Now, Jungkook wasn't doing all that bad.

HOWEVER the rest of BTS didn't want to waste away in worry back at home, so they chose to waste away in the hospital five floors above Jungkook.

"I'm not going to cook anything, don't worry about that. Yoongi-hyung had asked me to get him some ingredients, he wanted to cook something for Ji- for everyone." Namjoon quickly fixed his words, smile faltering as Yoongi glared at him for a second.

"Awe, so swe-" "Yeah yeah, no big deal. I'm bored and surprisingly not tired today" Yoongi cut Jin off, earning a smirk and a wink from the eldest.

Taehyung thumped out of the bathroom and flopped onto the couch, the singer proceeded to pull on his hair and let out an almost inaudible whimper. The other five watched in worry as the current-youngest dug his elbows deeper into his knees, tugging harder as tears threatened to fall.

Taehyung's eyes squeezed shut and he began taking deep breaths, body trembling slightly.

(Oh how he wishes to hide away in another room, too bad there are only four separate rooms)

The rooms available to waiting families consisted of four rooms, a bathroom, a living space, a small kitchen, and a bedroom with three beds. The six hyungs were in the living space/room/area thing while they waited for news on their maknae.

Nobody expected Taehyung to have a sudden outburst in front of them, but there really wasn't anywhere else to go (Taehyung didn't want to trash to bedroom and have to pay for flood damage ok?).

"TaeTae, what's the matter?" Jimin asked, approaching the tense vocalist.

Although the reason was self-explanatory, Jimin wanted Taehyung to voice his thoughts. Jimin was very wise and knew that voicing an issue would be best, especially in situations like this.

Jimin grabbed hold of Taehyung's shaking hands and pulled them away from his hair, gently stroking the backs with his thumb.

"What's up? You can tell us, it's alright." Jimin motioned towards the others, all nodding in agreement. Namjoon spoke up after clearing his throat;

"Is it about Jungkook-ah?" The leader questioned, lifting an eyebrow while glancing at the group. Taehyung kept his head down and bit his lip, squeezing his eyes even tighter.