Nightmares

You are 11 now. You have more brothers and sisters oh and Jason is alive.

You aren't a vigilante but you have training because your the daughter of Bruce Wayne hence you get kidnapped a lot.

But the worst time you got kidnapped was a few months ago by Joker. Joker had gotten his hands on fear toxin. So needless to say you still had nightmares.

Most of the time you would just stay awake with Tim. He understood but had forced you to go to sleep or he would get Dick and Duke. No way were you letting him get the two worries up.

So you went to sleep. It seemed all right until the onslaught of nightmares happened. Your bedroom is in the middle of Jason's (when he's here) and Dick's (when he's here). Duke's is next to Dick's room while Tim's is next to Jason's. Across the hall is the other siblings.

Bruce and Alfred sleep several doors away from the children because they honestly don't want to do what they do at night. Some wonder why the second youngest's room is in between the eldest's rooms simple your the heaviest sleeper in the family. Jason swears you could sleep through just about anything.

But anyway your nightmares started and of course it's the night everyone is here.

At first Dick and Jason just ignored it since you tend to move a lot and talk in your sleep but then they heard the unmistakable sounds of whimpering.

Jason was the first in the room. He saw his little sister tangled in her bedsheets. He went up and tried waking you up to no avail. Dick was in there shortly after. He too unable to wake his little sis.

Duke, Tim, and Steph came in next. Duke and Steph tried to help and Tim just blamed himself. Cass and Babs where next to get up. Cass got close to waking her up but still nothing. Sometimes her sleeping like a rock was a blessing and a curse. The only person who could get her up is Damian.

So they send Dick to wake the demon spawn.

"Dami...We Uh need your help too Uh....wake up (Y/N) from a nightmare." Dick didn't have to wait even a second for him to be up.

(Y/N) may be three years older than him but he usually was the one who acted older.

Damian was able to get her up which ended in everyone having a group hug.
~~
Next morning

"Alfred do you know who's room they are in today?" Bruce asked.

"I believe they are in mistress (Y/N)'s room." Alfred answered.

Bruce went into her room to find the most adorable sight ever.

Jason was in the center with you in his lap. Dick and Duke on either side of Jason. Dick had Damian in his lap and Duke had Cass. Babs was curled up next to Dick and Tim and Steph were curled at the end in each other's arms.

Of course Bruce took a picture. He'd definitely be using it as black mail later. He let his kids sleep in though.