|twentyone| - B

"There's nothing left to be said." Daniel said simply. Daniel had the gun raised up already prepared to fire it off. He closed one eye as he aimed hard on Shawn and began to pull the trigger.

"Daniel, no!!" Beyoncé yelled getting in front of Shawn.

*Die in love and live forever.*

Daniel quickly fired 4 shots without missing a beat. The gunshots echoed off of the walls followed by piercing screams and cries.

"What did you do?!?" Corey screamed.

Shawn had found a way to turn his body quickly to prevent Beyoncé from getting shot at all. He absorbed all 4 of the bullets; 3 in his back and 1 in his neck.

His body fell into Beyoncé's arms, causing her to fall to the floor with him. "Shawn..." Beyoncé cried as she saw the life leave his eyes. "On God, you done fucked up." She said staring Daniel down.

"I-" Daniel choked out, surprised at what he had done. He came over to do it but when he had actually done it, he felt bad. He was no better than them now. What was thinking??

"On God." Beyoncé set Shawn's body down and stood to her feet. "You better kill me right now, Daniel, because if you don't... it's over for you, I promise."

Daniel raised the gun, aiming for Beyoncé as she stared angrily at him. He couldn't do it, he couldn't kill the mother of his child. She was daring him though and if he didn't shoot her, she'd kill him for sure. Right when he was going to pull the trigger again, Corey hit him in the back of the head with a vase he picked up from the table.

Daniel cringed and feel to the floor as he got light headed. The gun fell and slid a few feet away. He rubbed his head and looked to see where the gun landed. Beyoncé and Daniel both looked at the gun at the same time. Daniel tried to reach for the it, but Beyoncé stomped on his wrist to stop him. "Aghh!" He yelled out in pain. B picked the gun up and pressed it to his temple.

"Beyoncé, Beyoncé, chill. Wait." He held his hands up to show her that he wasn't going to try anything. B didn't care, he had already messed up.

"I will kill your mother, your father, your baby mama, your brothers, your homeboys, I don't give a fuck." She said to him. "Just know... you just fucked up."

"Don't kill me, B. Don't kill me." Daniel begged. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" She scoffed. "You had plenty of time to not do that shit, Daniel. Fuck you."

"Please, don't kill me, B." He repeated.

"Suck my dick." She said and slapped him with the gun before shooting him in the head.

B was so heated that she forgot Corey was there the whole time, but she didn't care. She was going to get her kill back regardless.

"Go upstairs and pack a bag. We have to go." She said to him and he didn't move. "Now, Corey!" She yelled slightly to get his attention.

He jumped and ran upstairs to do what she said. While he packed, B reached into Daniel's pocket and took his phone. She texted his mom saying 'Beyoncé is coming to get Brielle' and put it back in his pocket.

For the first time, Beyoncé was panicking. She didn't know what to do in the moment. Should she call the police? Should she burn the house down? How could they get out of this?"

"Think, Beyoncé, think." She whispered. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a rag to wipe the gun off. Then she rubbed Daniel's and Shawn's fingerprints on it. She put the gun next to Shawn and almost cried when she looked at him... lying there. Killing Daniel didn't feel like enough. He took so much from her in a matter of seconds and she retaliated so quickly that she didn't feel like he suffered enough for it.