\five\

Beyoncé held her phone between her ear and shoulder as she walked into the house with grocery bags in both hands

Beyoncé held her phone between her ear and shoulder as she walked into the house with grocery bags in both hands. "Corey!" She called out and continued to talk into the phone. "Yeah, girl, because I don't have time for all of that... You know how I am."

She soon heard his heavy foot steps coming quickly down the steps. "Hi, mommy." He grinned and hugged her before taking the bags from her hands.

She smiled back at her son and mouthed a 'hi, baby' back to him. She admired his fresh cut and gorgeous skin. At 11 years old, he was already close to surpassing her height. He was probably standing at 5'2 now and she was only 5'7.

"Exactly! But let me call you back in a few minutes, here go Corey... he said hi... okay, bye." She ended the call and focused her attention on her boy.

"I didn't say hi." He laughed at his mama lying on him.

B shrugged and laughed. "She doesn't need to know that... Daniel took you to get your hair cut?"

Corey nodded his head and pretended to pose for pictures. "I look handsome, don't I?"

B shook her head and giggled at him

B shook her head and giggled at him. "You are too handsome for your own good. You're my son though, so how could you not look good?"

Corey was the perfect mixture of Shawn and Julez. Which made raising him so hard, but very interesting. Him being exactly like two people who weren't in her life anymore was the weirdest thing to her. No matter what, she sure loved him a whole lot. He kept her smiling and happy to be around him.

After it being almost 12 years, she was growing immune to her feelings for Shawn and Julez. Of course she missed them both and still loved them, but she had to move on with her life. Times have changed drastically for them.

Since leaving New York with Shawn's money, her life was pretty amazing. She chose a random place to live, somewhere she didn't think people would expect. Her and Corey lived comfortably for years! She made new friends all while trying her best to keep in touch with her old friends.

They went through a rough patch after what happened with Marcus, but they were back on their feet within a year.

No one has been out to visit her except Tina a few times. Beyoncé was way too afraid to go back in New York, for she didn't know who was watching or looking for her. She decided the safest route for now was to stay her ass in Minnesota where no one knew where she was.