Kim Taehyung

-12 December 2015-

Eunbyul's Pov

I was woke up cause suddenly I feel thirsty. I don't know why it so sudden basically I'm not like that. I went to the kitchen and took my water to drink. I putted back my glass in the sink as I yawned. I was about to walk back to my room when I heard something fell on the ground near to our house.

I walked to where I heard the sound. I tried to peep at the window but I saw nothing. So, I didn't hesitated to open the door. I shocked as I saw a human figure infront of me lied unconscious there. I don't know how to react as I speechless. But my mind keep yelling to call them.

"J-jin!" I stuttered when I tried to call Jin as I tried to call him as loud as I could.

After a few minutes, he came with his worried face as the other followed him behind with the same looking face.

"What happened ?" He asked immediately as soon as he approached me. I barely can't uttered any word as I slowly looked at the unconscious body infront of our house.

He turned his head at the same direction where I looked at.

"It can't be him." A weird word came out from his mouth as I was confused by his words.

"W-what do you mean?" I managed to say after a long silent.

Yoongi approached us and a little gasped after he looked at him.

"H-how ?"

......

"Are you telling me he- he Kim Taehyung as known as V too." I said disbelief at Yoongi's and Jin's words.

"Yeah it's definitely him." Yoongi said as he slumped his body on the caoch.

"How the hell he became half human-robot ?" Jin questioning himself as Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin looked at us in confusion.

We were in silent atmosphere as we were confused on what had happening toward that cheerful boy in Daegu before we got here.

"When he gonna wake up again?" I asked breaking the silent atmosphere.

"A- actually." Namjoon hesitate raised his hand in the air as he finally have a chance to talk. We turned towards him. He immediately pull his hand down as he looked at us one by one.

"What is it Namjoon ?" Yoongi asked to urge him.

"Urmm...we can use our emergency energy to wake him up." He said hesitate.

"Namjoon, I trust you." I said as I gave him a resured smile.

"Now. Jimin, go take one in my room." Jimin nodded and got up as soon as I demanded him.

After a few minutes.....

Jimin came with it and gave it to me. I went closer to him.

If this only way to save you.

I injected him as soon as I have encouraged to do that. As I pulled the syringe away from his soft skin, he opened his eyes. He immediately jolted up as he looked at us with a fear eyes.

"N-noona-" he managed to talk as he looked at me.

"You remember me , Jin and Yoongi ?" I asked as he nodded his head. I took a sit beside him as I stared at his brown eyes.