Jeon Jungkook

-25 February 2017-

Eunbyul's POV

Well, everything was fine before we got a new neighbors. We didn't expected that we will had a new neighbors since the place were so far away from city. Our new neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Han send their daughter, Jung Im here last year. My uncle explained that Mr. Han was his friends back then so he suggested him to leave his daughter, Jung Im here. From what I heard, her parents wanted her to be independent and lived by herself.

Turned out, Jung Im became more b*tchies than her before. Also, now she and Jin were in a relationship. I don't like her cause she cheated on Jin many times, she brought another boys into her house. Last time, I found her making out with others boy behind Jin infront of her house. So, I told Jin but he didn't believe it and that made our friendship broken.

We didn't talked to each other since then, we always avoid each other making others members worried. And now this was my third time found her cheated on Jin again. I was debating to myself to tell or not to tell about it when suddenly someone spoke to me.

"What the f- ? Aren't she is Jin hyung girlfriend?"

I turned around and saw Namjoon and Yoongi behind me who were looking at Jung Im making out with other boy. Also, it's dangerous for us cause she brought to many people here.

"Yeah." I answered as I shrugged and sighed.

"This is not my first time saw this." Yoongi said. I looked at him.

"So, you know too." He nodded.

"Should we tell Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"No." I said as I slumped my body on the couch.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked.

"I told him last time but he didn't believe it. It's not just that but I told him twice." I said.

"But-"

"No, I don't want our friendship became more worse then now." I said and left them as I frustrated.

Yoongi's POV

Eunbyul left us and entered to her room. I sighed as I took a sit beside Namjoon.

"What happened to them?" Namjoon asked me as he was worrying about them.

"I don't know."

We were in silent atmosphere, not awkward but comfortable.

"Any idea?" I said.

He shrugged it off as he sighed.

"Beside we have a prove." I sighed as I knew we don't have any prove about it.

Not long after that, Jin hyung came back with a wide smile plastered on his face. We looked at him weirdly, how he can be that happy when his relationship with Eunbyul were in trouble.

"Oh, tonight I want everyone treat her nicely. She comes tonight." Jin hyung said happily as soon as when he saw me and Namjoon there.

"You mean Jung Im." He nodded and went straight to the kitchen, probably making a diner for tonight.

.....

At night....

Everyone were there except Eunbyul. Jin hyung who was realising that Eunbyul was not there quickly asked one of us.

"Jimin, where Eunbyul?"

"In her room." Jimin answered.