The Truth Untold

3rd's POV

     A man with denim black suits walking in white and big hallway where the only one room located at. One of his man open the door room as they bow 90° toward they boss, the mafia leader. The room is only have one lamp that was focus on another man who was tied up on the single chair alone with his worn shirt and full with blood, looking weak as his already are. The man walking closer to the weak man and crouched down to same level as the weak man was. He try to wake him up by moving his head like it's just a thing but he refused to wake up as he was really tired with what he thru every single day making he yank his hair up. The weak man yelp in pain as he try to get some energy to talk with the man in front of him that was used to be his best friend.

" Where is Eunbyul?" He asked the same question every single day, every hours without given the poor man a little rest.

"Aren't you tired hearing the same answer from me. I said I don't know." He answer with his voice that unable to be hear.

"That not the answer I want." The man said as he hissing.

One of his man push a trolley that full with equipment he used to toture him every times he didn't get the answer he wants. He took a pillar from the table .

"Which one I should choose hmm... middle finger or this finger." He said as he suddenly pull his nail out of his finger. He scream arched his back, closing his eyes in pain.

           This have been a routine for 'him', every single days, every hours he will went through this toture and to the man it's  a game he must do in order to find the answer he wanted to. He can't help but enjoying the toture season cause it's become his habits. He love seeing someone he hate in pain. He thought that can make 'him' feel what he felt before. Even he felt that ways, he still didn't satisfied with it. He want more suffer. 

He laughed as he heard his scream in pain. 

But then something interrupted him to continue the season, he got called from someone. He stop doing his job as he pulled out his phone out from his trouser pocket.

" Hello." He answered as his voice sounds annoying.

"It's me, Choi Eunbyul."

" What a surprise. I can't believe Choi Eunbyul call me after all you do is run away from me." He laughed echoes in the room as he finally can talk with Eunbyul.

"I'm not run away, i just wanna search for better time."

He laughed began more louder than before.

"I called you cause I know my parents there." She snapped him.

"Ouhhh, you come for your lovely parents. " He chuckled before continue.

"I'm so sorry but your mom is gone." He smirked.

"But your dad is here. Still alive." He said as he touch her dad face with pillar with a smirk then began to grow more then before.

"What can I do? Do you need money? I will give everything as long your didn't touch my dad until I come."

"I don't need money."

"Then what's you want?"

"It's just simple task for you and your dad free."

"What task?"