o n e

~|Little Kaori|~

AUTHOR's POV

When Kaori was in elementary

You live in Miyagi

"Oi Kaori! Wait for us!" A cheerful voice called out for the plain black-haired girl as she was walking down the hallways, ready to leave the school. She turned around to see that it was Akari and Tobio. Her two childhood friends.

"Wow you walk really fast." Tobio said as he bent down slightly and grabbed his knees, panting. She looked at the two with a confused expression. "Huh? Walk really fast? Don't tell me you guys just ran again to look for me."

"Guilty." They both said with a smile on their face and raised their arms at the side of their heads. She just shook her head and chuckled at the two. "Come on, let's go home now. It's 4:00 pm already. My brother and mom will get mad at me."

They nodded and walked home with her. "Say Kaori, what club are you joining?" Akari asked as
Kaori shrugged. "I don't really know. All of these clubs looks boring. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm planning to join the Volleyball club! Apparently they have try outs this Saturday!"

"You mean the one Tobio's club?"

"Yeah!" Akari nodded.

"That's... nice." Hearing Kaori's flat answer made Akari a little sad, knowing that she isn't interested in the club. However, Tobio managed to turn things around.

"Hey! What about joining the tryouts to the Volleyball club with Akari? It will be fun! I promise!" Tobio suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Akari face lightened up. "That will be a great idea!"

"Me? Joining volleyball? B-but... I don't know how to play-"

"Nonsense! You can still join! The senpais will help us!" Akari said and started pouting with her hands clasped together on her front.

"But-"

"Please!" Akari said and started to act cute.

Kaori's eyes widened. "W-what the heck Akari?"

"PLEEEEAAAASEEEE!" Akari yelled and Kaori panicked. "Okay okay! I'll join with you guys. Jeez..." Kaori muttered the last part but Akari didn't mind it.

"YAY! Did you hear that Tobio?! Kaori will join with us!" Akari yelled at the top of her lungs. "A-akari! Be quiet! You're too loud!" Tobio shushed her but it didn't worked.

"Kaori will join us! Kaori will join us! Kaori will join us! Kaori will-" Akari's mouth was quickly covered with Kaori's hand. "Akari, shut up." She said and glared at Akari. The said girl saluted. "H-hai!" She said.

Kaori uncovered her mouth and sighed. "Jeez... you really are hyper." She said and that made Akari gasped. "What do you mean by that?!"

"You're annoying."

"What?! I thought you love me!" Akari dramatically stated as she faked cry.