f o u r

Author:ok i will make things clear, if you saw a text like this, it is where the character is located, but if you saw a text like this, it's usually the POVs, Time, time skips, and such. And If you saw a text like this, It's the flashbacks.

~|A new life|~

TIME SKIP;KAORI's POV

AT TOKYO SUBWAY STATION:

My brother crouched down to meet my teary eyes. He looked at me with sad eyes and I look away, hugging Mr. Uni tight in my arms. "Kaori... please don't cry..."

Tears began to fall out of my eyes as I placed my head to Mr. Uni, while my brother sighed and hugged me tightly. His breath began to get heavy and I hear little sniffles coming out from him, then before I knew it, he started crying. "I-I'll be back I promise. I'll visit you whenever I have a chance okay? I don't want to see you crying so p-please... don't cry... it hurts me..." He said while crying. I nodded and I hugged him back. "I l-love you..."

He pulled away and smiled at me. "I love you too lil sis. Be a good girl." He said and stood up. He hugged mom tightly, mom was crying too. "Study well my son. Always remember that me and Kaori are here to support you and your volleyball. I love you and be safe." She said and kissed my brother in the forehead. "I will mom. I'll make you two proud." He said and smiled.

"Oh look! Auntie Haru is here!" Mom said and we both turned our heads to see that auntie was waving while walking towards to us. "Eiko! I'm so glad to see you again!" Auntie Haru said and peck my mom in the cheek. "Same to you Haru." Mom said and they both giggled. Then Aunt Haru gasped when she saw me. "Kaori! Look at you you're a big girl now! You're starting junior high this year huh?" I nodded my head. My mom and auntie Haru are friends.

She then looked at her watch. "Oh you're train will be arriving in a minute right?" Mom sighed and nodded. "Sadly."

"I'll take good care of your son. Of course, I won't let him laze around." Aunt Haru said and mom laughed. Then, the train to Hyōgo arrived. Mom sighed and looked at my big brother. "Remember my words son." She said and big bro nodded.

Then big bro looked at me. "No boyfriend." I was shocked at how serious he was and I nodded. He smiled at me and waved goodbye. I feel tears welling up in my eyes again and I waved goodbye at him as we got into the train.

From the window, I can see how sad my brother's eyes were but he kept waving at me. One last time. Then the train began to move and I saw his eyes follow our train.

I then sat down in my seat beside my mom and hugged Mr. Uni tight. Mom caressed my back. "You'll see your brother soon sweetie. Don't worry." She said and I looked up to her, to see that she was smiling at me. I can tell she was sad also, but the reality isn't gonna change.

I sighed. "I hope so..."

3 HOURS AND 11 MIN LATER;AUTHOR's POV

ARRIVED AT HYŌGO SUBWAY STATION

"-ri? Sweetie, wake up. We arrived at Hyōgo now." A certain voice awoke the sleeping little girl. Kaori opened her eyes and saw that everyone is leaving the train. She rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn. "We're here already?"

Her mother chuckled. "You slept the whole train ride my dear. Now come on. Get your unicorn stuff toy and your backpack." Kaori nodded and grabbed her heavy backpack, which was filled with clothes and 1-2 plushies that her mother bought for her.