Basic Mathematics

(But I hate mathematics @Thirsty_stories)

 "This way," said the man named Park while leading him.  Forth walked into the magnificent house and followed Park from behind.  Forth could not close his mouth seeing the interior of the house.  Forth is sure that the Maid's Room in this house is bigger than where he lives.

 "Wait a minute," said Park when they were in front of a large door.  Park knocked on the door.

 "Young master. Your teacher has come"

 Silence for a few moments before finally someone said "come in".  Park took a deep breath before he opened the door.  Forth stared in surprise at him but when the door opened and he saw a young couple kissing each other on a sofa, before his eyes, Forth understood why Park seemed hesitant to enter.

 "Um ..." Park cleared his throat.  Hope the young master will stop and pay attention.  But no, the man who was called by the young master even smiled thinly as he pulled the woman's hair and traced the woman's neck with her lips.  Park and Forth could now hear the woman's moans.

 "Hah beam ... ahh ..." the woman moaned and gripped Beam's body tightly.  Forth saw how the woman moved impatiently on Beam's lap.

 Park blushed "Young master!"  he protested.

 But the man who was called Beam by the woman instead smiled happily and looked at Forth with his sharp eyes.  Forth said nothing.  He just looked at Beam expressionlessly.  He had heard many stories about Beam from his father, who was his employer, the savior of his life.  

 ****

 New Baramee is a big businessman, he controls the trade, transportation, oil and gas and mining sectors.  His name is always included in the top five richest people in Thailand.  Forth remembers when he first met New Baramee in the orphanage where he lived.  As usual, the Head of the Panti will boast about his ability in mathematics to every new person he meets.  The orphanage always tries to impress them, hoping that someone will be willing to provide support for Forth's education.  New Baramee was impressed with Forth's memory and calculation speed.  Since then, he financed Forth until he became the youngest Professor at Kasetrat University.

 Forth initially wanted to meet New Baramee to say that the man could stop his help.  He hasn't even used all the money that New Baramee gave him since he was in college.  New who saw Forth handed him the passbook and looked at Forth in confusion.  There are hundreds of thousands of baths in it.  New looked at Forth in surprise.

 "You don't use it?"  asked New.

 Forth bowed "I use it to pay for my studies. I work to pay for my life so your money is too much for me," he said.

 New sighed.  He stared at Forth's passbook for a moment and looked back at Forth who was still sitting nervously in front of him.  He smiled and handed him a passbook.  Forth looked at New in surprise.

 "I have a request for you and the payment is equal to this savings balance," said New.  Forth looked at New in surprised

 "You don't need to pay me, sir. I will help you. You just need to mention it," said Forth.  New smiled.

 "Are you going to do illegal things for my sake too?"  asked New.  Forth was silent.  He looked down embarrassed.  But after thinking for a while he nodded.  His life would be meaningless if New did not help him.  He used to not even have a purpose in life.  Help New make Forth see the world in a different way.  He even willingly gave his life to New.

 New smiled broadly "Don't worry. I will not tell you to do despicable things. You are too valuable for that," he said, tapping Forth's shoulder.  Forth stared at New from behind his glasses.