Chapter 5

"woah! Bakit hindi ka late?"

I settle down, riley and i went to the classroom together. Sky and lei are now looking to riley whose seating to my left side.

"pag late ako tinatanong niyo kung bakit, tapos pag hindi din late?" riley hissed

"syempre once in a blue moon lang yata 'yon eh" Lei raise her brows

Sky laugh and smiled maliciously "then..bakit sabay naman kayo pumasok?"

"you're being too nosy sky" I scoffed

Lei look at me intently "bakit may meaning ba 'yon, that we can be nosy for?"

I sighed "we just met in the school grounds, that's all"

They nodded and believe after a while.

The first subject started and it is quite busy today because the quarterly exam is approaching. The quizzes and seatworks are starting to become a stress plus the other subject's performance tasks. I can't even manage to eat during the breaks and lunch.

"eli,anong gusto mo?" riley asked

I'm busy reviewing some topic for the quiz of the subject after our lunch. My other classmates are busy as well, eating their lunch, making projects and reviewing for the quizzes. Lei and sky went to the restroom because they said they need to retouch. Good thing im not concious with my face, even i know how haggard i am this time. Hay.

"nothing, i'm fine" I answered him and glance for a second

He is standing beside his chair waiting for my answer. He's going upstairs to buy food and his friends are now waiting for him in the door of our classroom.

"you should eat, wait i'll be back" he said and went away

I tilted my head and sighed. Yeah right.

I focus on what im reading again. Okay one subject to go and this day will end. Well cramming  is not new to me, i used to this since grade 7 because im kind of lazy to do things the day before it needed. That's why i'm studying here for the quiz later, even though i should done it last night.

"here"

Travis put a sandwhich on the top of my book, so i will stop reading and glance it for a while.

My heart warmed and my face heated, what a move huh

"eat first, hindi mag f-function ang utak mo kung hindi ka kakain" he said and smiled

I nodded "thank you"

He shrugged and went back to his seat. He's doing one of our major projects while eating.

I opened the sandwhich he gave me and start eating it while reading again. Sky and lei went back with foods in their hands, they gave me drinks while they're also reviewing.

I felt riley's presence beside me, i look at him. He's looking on the sandwhich im eating and to me.

"sino nagbigay?" He asked while putting the foods he buyied

"travis" i simply said

He paused a bit and tilted his head after while. "sige, kumuha ka lang diyan sa bag ko kung gutom ka pa"

He putted the snacks in his bag

"okay, thank you. Mamaya" I smiled but he didn't smiled back

He went to his friends outside again and talk to them. He just went back when our lunch break is over and our teacher went in.

The quiz went well, im not quite sure of my answers especially those unfammiliar with me. Of course instead of blank answer i try hard to guess and wish me luck there! Anyways its just quiz i won't die if i failed that, though.