Chapter 6

"ano i r-reply mo?"

They are now surrounding at me and looking to my phone. What should i reply?

"should i say the threat that i'd think a while ago?" I asked

"yes!" sky agreed quickly

"how can we be so sure that he will be threaten with that?"

"ah, basta. Malakas si riley sa 'yo kaya kung ikaw ang iiwas bibigay 'yon" lei smirked

I sighed with relief, i hope this will be worth of my conscience.

"Alright" I open our conversation and type a reply

Me:

Or else..I will be the one avoiding you, like what are you doing.

"nice" sky said and put my phone to the side table

"Skincare first!" lei said while holding a packs of face mask.

"yay!" sky get a one and went to the bathroom

We started to cleanse our face and put our mask on. After that, we went to the bed again to continue watching the movie.

Its a horror movie that's why, we keep on screaming and laughing at the same time. It is almost 12 mn when the movie was done. So we decided to sleep because we will run some errands tomorrow.

That night is peaceful and light because im with my bestfriends. The next morning we woke up around 10 am and decided to take our baths.

I was the last one who went out of the room and went to the dining where they are now eating.

"let's go shopping first, then lunch, and spa" sky said sharing her itenerary

"okay, then" lei agreed and continue eating

Our outfits are coorporative, sky is wearing a mom jeans and a white knitted crop top partnered a white sneakers, lei looking soft with her floral light skirt and her simple cream blouse, white flat lace-up sandals. While I am wearing white stripe crop top and wide leg trousers together with my white classic bow heel.

"we can be one of victoria secret angels now!" sky laugh

"of course!" lei chuckled

"over!" I eat to cover up my smirk

"hindi naman masama mangarp no" sky defended while eating bacon "and malay mo naman talaga may kaibigan ka in the future na maging model"

"sino naman kaya" I acted like thinking and looking on the ceiling

Lei laughed and did the same "baka makikilala pa lang natin kung sino man 'yon"

"wow excited na 'ko makilala siya" I said

"ano ba 'ng tinitignan niyo diyan sa taas" sky said and look at the ceiling too

Lei and I look down and frowned at her "wala na, weh"

"sayang 'di ko man lang nakita" lei acted dissapointedly

Sky look at us while holding her fork and knife "nakakaoffend kayo ah"

"bakit?" Lei look at her

"parang sinasa-"

"bakit mukha kang pusit?"

Lei and I filled with roar of laughter because of what she said with sky. And sky rolled her eyes to lei and continue to eat even we know she's hiding her laugh.

She glared madly to lei and mocked her "funny ka, ha ha ha"

We just laughed and finish our food. When we're done with eating we went inside our expedition and kuya marco is already there. And he started driving while we're chatting at the back seat.