Chapter 2

"may sinasabi ka?" I asked rylie

He whispered something and of course i didn't hear, so i need to ask to.

"ha?" he leaned to the table of his arm chair and look at me

I rolled my eyes "you're sayi-"

"halaman" he cut me off and smirked at me

I just ignored him and focus in front. Since it's just the first day, it wasn't tiring at all. Sir roby discussed some important things we should know and what to expect to the teachers, our classmates and to the new school year.

I am more determined this year to improve my self when it comes to studies, because the last time i did, i failed. I'm more open minded to my dreams now, to achieve it eagerly and make my parents, especially my self to be proud. I encourage skylar and leilani too, gladly they are open minded about it, also.

"sure ka na talaga sa senior high natin?" sky asked

I sipped on my tea, the first day of classes was ended peacefully so we're here in our favorite milktea shop.

"yes of course, that was my dream school since grade 7!" I said excitedly

"why sky? You're not sure yet?" Lei pouted

We talked about it last summer, we planned out a lot about moving in manila to study in our dream school. Which is really my influence, and as a supportive friends they will come with me.

"yeah, kind of.." sky shuggered

"we still have a year to decide, though." I smiled

We talked a lot about other things like, our classmates and of course they can't move on, in travis.

"feeling ko palagi na ulit tayo manonood nang basketball after class kyaah!!" Lei giggled

"same girl, same" sky laughed

I shook my head and smirked

"syempre, kasama ako kasi obviously uuwi ako magisa pag wala kayo" I said

"bakit ba ayaw mo nalang gamitin yung sasakyan niyo? May driver ka pa" Lei asked me

Yes, even we're that filthy rich I still refused my parent's offer to use a spare car for me so i won't be hassle when i'm on my way to school.

"I didn't need it. I want to learn to commute and see other people. I mean, I didn't want to take the advantage that my family is rich, I still want a normal life ,no exceptions and not spoiled" I sighed

" you got a point actually." Skylar agreed

Sky and Lei are also rich but we keep it lowkey and introduce ourselves in low profile. But then maybe our town is not that big like manila, so we're still known as rich.

Sky's mother is an accountant, and her dad is an architect but her dream career is a flight attendant. She want to travel around the world, with us.

Lei's parents are both business man and woman. They had a business around our town before and as years passed by it reached the whole luzon. In fact they're planning to spread it around the whole country.

While on my family, as i said it's our legacy to be a family of doctors. My dad and mom has 5 hospitals to manage in the whole country. And 2 other more in US. My uncle has his hospital too, because my grandfather gave them an equal shares. Its all under one corporation after all. But sadly my two cousins is in other country (USA) beacuse my uncle lives there.

"how thankful to have this thoughtful, kind and soft eli" Lei sighed dramatically

"such a blessing to have you as my bestfriend, sister, family and everything!" Sky wiped her fake tears