Letters

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Hanta Sero

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

???'s POV

I'm still there. But I have received a note. But as I looked around, I noticed two. There was one on mine and another on Sato's. I looked worried. I didn't want to read the dreadfulness that awaits me. Groaning, I picked it up and opened the folded paper.

LEAVING POV

Koda was reading his note as Sato read his. The two looked at each other with concern. But then when the class filled up, they saw two notes and got nervous. Koda read his first.

"It was going to be twenty three to zero. Now, I'm changing the days. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Gone without a trace." The others nodded gravely. Sato spoke up.

"What do you think death is like? I'm not the two who wrote this." Iida walked to the board.

Hanta Sero

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

"Midoriya, I really hope you aren't suicidal." Uraraka said.

"Thanks, but I hope any of us aren't suicidal."

"Well. I'm not." Sero spoke up quickly.

"You can't say that. We need the proof."

"Fine."

"Answer the question." Momo spoke up. "Maybe we can convince them?"
"What if death is just pain?"

"What if death is just emptiness and darkness?"
"What if you aren't loved?"

"What if it's your worst nightmare?" Questions and questions started to fill up the class when Mr. Aizawa walked in. He read both the notes and spoke up.

"Only three of you are left. Please watch over the three for me." Everyone nodded and class began. Midoriya was struggling to focus, Todoroki was being himself and taking notes, Sero was biting his nail nervously. All actions were seen and written down. Iida knew something was going to happen. The days were going by to fast. He needed to find who wrote them immediately.