Letters

"Todoroki, you have visitors." Shoto looked up, he seemed slightly disappointed. Then nodded. The doctor motioned the three inside. Iida, Shinso, and Aizawa.

"Kid. Why would you do that?!" Mr. Aizawa snapped. He stopped when he noticed the sudden flinch at his aggressive tone. The others noticed it as well.

"Todoroki? Can you please... tell us why you want to harm yourself to such extremes?" Iida asked, Shoto looked down. He was embarrassed that people were finding out about his habits.

"Sure..." Todoroki kept his head down, "My dad likes to train me harshly. He neglects my siblings and never could be the perfect father I wished to have. So I decided I had enough. I wrote the letters, hoping to see people brush it off as if nothing. I didn't think people would care, so I continued to write. The letters were placed on top of the desks as soon as you would leave sensei. I didn't want people to know it was me so I acted like it was nothing. But honestly, I think it would be better if I just died." Iida tried to give him a hug but noticed him flinch again.

"Is that from your father? What makes you flinch?" Iida asked Shoto, he was concerned which surprised Todoroki.

"I normally flinch at physical contact. I'm used to being slapped so it's a habit. Nothing big."

"NOTHING BIG?!" Iida gave a small shout, still getting a flinch, "Shoto. You're being abused! It's worse that you bottle it up making you actually want to kill yourself!"

"I'm sorry." He looked down in shame, making Iida regret it.

"Please don't do it again."

"I can't promise that." The words broke Iida's heart. All he wanted to do was to help his classmate. Shinso spoke up.

"You should do therapy in the meantime."

"When will I leave?" Shoto quickly changed the subject.

"In a few months. You're on suicide watch." Iida swore he heard Shoto whisper the words.

"Again..."