loverfall

Finally.

The door opened with a loud click and Jisoo was greeted with the sight of a sweaty carpenter, he probably ran here, and the lady who was at the ticket counter.

"We are sorry it took a long time for us to get you two out of there. "The lady apologized.

Jisoo glanced at Jennie, wondering if she would gave a piece of her mind.They were stuck in that dreadful room for an hour and about ten minutes.

One of the things she learnt about Jennie after years of being by her side was that the brunette could be really sassy and feisty at the person who spooked her after passing the scared stage.

Jennie just gave a small, polite smile. "Can you point us to the exit? "

                          ***
"So, looks like there was a slight miscalculation in our planning... "Jisoo informed, checking the GPS on her phone.
"Our next stop is Loverfall. Originally, we decided to leave this place at nine in the morning so we would be at Loverfall by three in the afternoon. "Jisoo explanained, her gaze set on her phone screen that she was unaware Jennie was spacing out.

They both were sitting cross-legged on Jennie's bed, facing each other.

"So, I was thinking, "Jisoo glanced up and saw Jennie completely ignoring her. She snapped her fingers in front of the brunette to seize her attention. "Hello? Earth to Jen? Jennie? "

Jennie flinched and tilted her head at Jisoo, her eyes bearing confusion.

"What were you even thinking about? "Jisoo asked with amusement.

"Nothing important. "Jennie replied with a shrug.
"Yeah, nothing important... "
Jisoo repeated, not believing the obvious lie. She stared at Jennie, acting serious.

Jennie broke into a sheepish smile.
"Anyway, can you repeat what you were saying? "

Jisoo sighed but her face was enough evidence that she wasn't really annoyed. She explained again and Jennie allowed the other girl to choose whichever option she found fitting. So, Jisoo decided they would get up at seven instead of nine in order to arrive at the waterfall by three in the afternoon and Jennie accepted with no protest.

"Alright, night night. "Jisoo started getting off the bed but were immediately stopped from going to her own bed by a pair of arms wrapping around her waist.

"Sleep here. "Jennie requested.
"I just thought you would want space. "
Jennie scoffed. "Nah. "
"Maybe I want space. It is quite hard sleeping with an another person on a single bed. "Jisoo teased.
"Fine. Go. "Jennie withdrew her arms and lied on her bed.

"I was kidding! "Jisoo exclaimed.
"I know. But you are right. It's tiring to make sure you don't roll of the bed just because you turned in your sleep.  "Jennie mumbled, already closing her eyes. "We need space. "

"I am just gonna sleep here. "
Jisoo placed her phone on the night stand next to the bed and closed the lights. She snuggled up against Jennie. "Even if I roll off the bed accidentally... "

                          ***
"You planned something, didn't you? "Jisoo accused.
Jennie gave her an innocent look and shook her head a little before sending out a text to the group chat.

Jisoo's wifey: hey guys
Lili: wow, what brings the great Jennie Kim to our humble little group chat?
Jisoo's wifey: ha, ha, ha.
Lili: didn't text us at all now that you and Chu are girlfriends.
Lili: didn't need us anymore, huh?

Chaeyoungie: oh hey, Jen. Long time no chat here.
Lili: ikr, that's exactly what I was saying.

Jisoo's wifey: I was just enjoying my time with Jisoo.
Chaeyoungie:  my OTP finally came true.
Charyoungie: We were very happy when you texted us that Jensoo is official, right Lisa?