Into

Healing. A word that sounds so simple to do but yet it's the hardest thing to comprehend, it takes time and strength to understand how to heal from the things we call Pain or hurt

Physical pain is gonna heal. A broken bone will heal over time and go back to normal like it never happened. But emotional pain is a different story.

Everyone will always handle it differently. The healing process eats you alive, weather it's guilt loss or how you feel about yourself personally you will always come out a different person.

Lauren was different. Wakes up everyday gets ready for school meets up with her best friend Eve goes to class has lunch with her friends and goes home does homework and repeat and comes out as the same person because her pain is just a never ending story no matter how much time she has.

But she doesn't speak a word. Not one word, people tell her "just talk. It's not that hard" or "talking won't kill you"

Lauren's pain comes from her past that haunts everyday of her life. Every time she'd speak up growing up she would be pushed away and told to shut the fuck up and she listened. She was told to keep her mouth shut so she never spoke a word again And when she did she was yelled at to speak. Her words ending in a life time of pain.

Until he arrives.