Two

Lauren was trying to understand why he looked like he'd seen a ghost when he would look at her. Like she had three heads on her shoulders and everyone around her only saw one.

It had been 2 days since the last time she'd seen him. The day he walked off when he saw her he hasn't been back, but his brother has been sitting with her and her friends everyday but his brother has been absent.

His name was Grayson she learned and his brothers name was Ethan. Grayson told them that after he meets everyone and gets to know them, he'll be more social. Hopefully

This time Lauren was drawing a boy with a hood over his head walking in the rain. She finally finished it and smiled as she signed it and as she did the bell went for 3rd session. Science

Everyone packed there stuff and went there separate ways waving goodbyes. Well Lauren waved goodbye.

Walking to class Lauren had a little smile on her face looking down kinda zoning out. She was excited for this weekend going out with her friends every Friday night after school.

As she walked around a corner she bumped today someone that was almost running. She was almost just about to hit the floor before someone grabbed her arms and pulled her up again.

Still with her eyes shut closed she looked up to see. Ethan, who had a shocked Expression as well as Lauren. Ethan loosens his grip on her arms and steps back.

Lauren looks down at Ethans hand and grabs it. She puts his palms facing up and thinks to herself Can't fold as she reads his hand tattoos.

She taps on his palm 2 times and folds them and looks back up at Ethan. Ethan looks at her with a confused Expression as she walks off going to class.

He turns around and walks to class himself still with a confused as to what just happened and what she meant this time.

******

Lauren walked out of her classroom as she headed to lunch with her friends. Still with Ethan on her mind and hoped to see Ethan sitting with her friends. But when she opened the food court doors he wasn't and only One of the brothers where there.

As she walked to her seat everyone greeted her and she smiled back. her eyes set on Grayson who smiled at her to and she did the same.

She sat next to Eva and pulled out her lunch "Ethan was in class today how come he's not sitting with us" max asked Grayson who was scrolling through his phone & looked up "he said he doesn't feel well. He needed to go home to calm done" he said but as he did his eyes set on Lauren.

Lauren had this sudden urge to ask is he okay? she hasn't felt before in her life, her words got stuff at the back of her Throat like they where about to slip out. 

She looked back up at Grayson who looked like he was trying to figure something out "have you met Ethan before? He keeps bringing you up saying you have met before but won't tell me" He asks her as he sets his elbows on the table. Everyone looked back at Lauren waiting for an answer "Lauren isn't much of a talker like your Ethan" Eve said softly as she brought her hand to her shoulder to Assure her that it's okay.

Eve knew everything that happened as well as everyone around the table and they are all supportive and understanding around her. She rarely talks but when she does they all promised not to act Surprised, there all like family to.

"I understand completely trust me Ethans exactly the same, he's just never talked so much about someone in so long" Grayson says and smiles at Lauren to Tell her that he understands "our father died of cancer almost a year ago and Ethan just completely shut everyone out. He started getting violent and he ended up in hospital and went to therapy for a while. Sometimes he would lash out at therapy and storm out but we just have to give him time" Grayson explains sadly and Jacob puts his hand on his shoulder giving him a smile.

And then Lauren froze. Remembering

Few mouths prior

Lauren had just gotten out of therapy from the loss of her mother. She hasn't been at school for a couple weeks and had been living with her mothers sister.

She was about to walk in when she bumped into someone and was about to fall to the ground when they court her. She opened her eyes to see a boy.

Who had tears running down his eyes and looked like a mess like he hadn't slept in weeks. Just like her.

She brought her hand to his cheek and looked into his eyes. It was her way of telling someone that she understands, like she sees your pain and it's gonna be okay.

He put his hand on her hand and held it. She removed her hand and walked past him. Never to see him again.

Lauren could feel her body being shaken and people calling her name. She opened her eyes and looked around to see Everyone looking at her concerned.

"T-therapy" she said as she put her hand on her cheek and looked up at Grayson "he ran out of therapy" she said and put her hands over her ears not wanting to hear them talk. "Your the girl who put her hand on his cheek?" Grayson said with a big smile on his face as everyone looked at Grayson with a shocked expression.

She nodded and tears started welling up in her eyes as she remembered her mother did that to her when she would be crying from her father beating them. Assuring her that it's gonna he okay, she's never done it do anyone else and when she put her hand on his cheek to tell him it's gonna he okay, just like her mother did.

"Lauren. Your okay, you didn't do anything wrong" max says as he's rubbing her back from when he rushed over to her when she wasn't responding. Eve holding her hand.

"I remember when he came home that day and said he saw dad in your eyes. He said "it was like heaven sent her my way. Like dad was telling me it was gonna he okay" and he was convinced you where an angel because he never saw you again" Grayson said with an even bigger smile on his face.

Lauren was shocked that he thought she was an angel. That heaven sent her his way. Like they where meant to bump into each other that day, her eyes winded and she grabbed her notebook out of her bag and started flicking through her pages.

Everyone looking at her with a confused face as she flicks through her notebook "Lauren I don't think it's the ti-" max tries to explain to Lauren but she holds up her hand when she stops on a particular drawing.

She slides it over to Grayson and Grayson turns it around to see what it is. It's a picture of Ethans eyes. Grayson looks at the drawing with shock all over his face and mumbles "this is amazing"

Everyone was Quiet not knowing what to say or do "is he okay" Lauren almost whispers Staring at the table not knowing what to say "he's gotten a lot better

Everyone was Quiet not knowing what to say or do "is he okay" Lauren almost whispers Staring at the table not knowing what to say "he's gotten a lot better. He's not Violent anymore and is slowly healing from everything, we just moved to a new town and he's getting used to new people" Grayson says as he passes it back to Lauren.

The bell goes and it's time for the last two sessions and everyone says there goodbyes but Grayson comes over to Lauren have gives her a hug and says "Ethan just needs time to think. He's in shock that he's seen you again and is just confused. And I hope the both of you guys can help each other, it looks like you guys both need it" he says with a little chuckle and gives her a small smile walks off to class.