One

Lauren was Currently sitting with all her friends at school listening all them talk away about Senior year while she Drew In her notepad. Something she's very passionate about.

She drew things that court her attention or things she finds Beautiful. She dropped her pencil dramatically as she got frustrated because she was struggling at Drawing an old lady that was sitting with her husband at a lake feeding ducks. Something she used to do with her mother.

She packed her stuff having Enough drawing for one day and looked around her friends to see them all looking at the door entry to the food court. She Averted her eyes to the door to see two boys walk in through the doors, everyone was looking and staring.

One had his hair split in the middle with an earring of something but she couldn't make it out was hanging from the mans ear.

The other one had a hood over his head looking down following behind his what looked like his brother, his hands tucked into his hoodie with red sweatpants like shorts.

"They must be new" Eva says and they all nod. They where definitely over 6ft and looked very intimidating from a far with tattoos all over there legs that covered a Majority of there skin.

"They tried out for the football team and are pretty good. The one with the hood over his head doesn't talk much" Jacob says as he's organising his Skittles on the top of his lunch box but his best friend max next to him mixed them up when he turned around to grab his walter bottle. Weirdo Lauren says to herself.

"Sounds familiar" max says with a smile on his face as he's looking at Lauren who looks at him and flips him off with a Sarcastic smile.

They all chuckle and continue to have there normal conversations witch ones again. turns into a fight over who picks where there having lunch this weekend.

Lauren looks over at the new kids but sucks in a sudden breath when the one with the hood over his head witch isn't no longer on his head is looking Directly at her.

They keep eye contact for 3 seconds before she looks away at her notebook with her mouth still slightly open and a little bit of shock on her face.

She looks back at him to see both of them now looking at her. The one with an earring has a confused look moving his eyes from her to his brother, he calls out his name and he looks away Quickly grabbing his stuff and getting up walking away quickly.

Lauren's eyes follow him for a bit with a confused look. She looks at the one still sitting down who mouths a "sorry" with a sad Expression. She smiles a nods at the earring boy and looks back at her notebook.

Wired.