Soulmates

Zim's Quarters.

"Man Zim, I gotta give it to you. I am surprised you found someone that actually doesn't hate you." Purple laughs out as he takes a drink.

"Heh, Yea Zim we thought out of all the Irkens we knew, you would be the LAST Irken to find someone!" Red chuckles as he hands Zim his drink.

"Hey! Zim is amazing! Y/N is just smart enough to see it too!" Zim takes a sip of his drink as he leans back in the comfy chair.

"So Zim, Did you ever get to you know...mate before Larb pulled this whole thing?" Purple was curious. Grossed out but curious. Zim's face darkens at the question.

"Erm...Yes we did. My Tallest." Zim was trying his hardest to keep his composure. He was nervous what they would say about him.

"You DID!? Man I am the only one who hasn't!" Purple groans out. "Is it good? What's it like?" He was curious. He never asked Red about it mainly because he was too embarrassed and couldn't bring the subject up. Now that the opportunity arose, he is trying to get as much info about it as possible.

Red just glares at Zim. "Yea Zim. How was it? With my Daughter?" He sounded like an overprotective Dad. which was honestly cute.

"Um. Well you see uh Y/N and I we...Zim put the thing..and the thing...AH! Um..." Zim was flustered and felt his insides slowly incinerate. "I-It was the best feeling I, the incredible most amazing Zim has ever felt! Even better than eating Shloopzam on Planet Shloop!" He tried his hardest to relate it to something Purple would know.

Red nodded in agreement. "Yup, It's definitely the best."

"WHAT! REALLY! Man I've been missing out! No wonder you two enjoyed it so much!" Purple almost looks envious of the two.

Red just laughs. "Yea but you need to find someone first. Good luck with that!"

"If Zim can find someone...Then surely I can!" Purple smiles with hope in his beautiful purple eyes.

"Hey!" Zim angrily waves his arms around.

"Heh Good point!" Red and Purple just laugh at Zim's angry reaction while clinking their drinks together over Zim's head. They almost forgot how funny Zim can be when he isn't trying to impress them as an Invader. They have known each other for a long time after all. They grew up together, went to school together and trained together.

"Oh yea Zim, before I go to Y/N I wanted to let you know I am gifting you with this." Red pulls out his wedding rings.

"Oh thank you my tallest for entrusting me with...whatever this is!" Zim's eyes sparkle at the foreign object.

"It's my mates and my own wedding rings when we were married... I thought it would be best to give this to you and Y/N..." Red speaks out.

"You and your mate?" Zim's antennae shoot up.

"Yes do not lose or break it. This is the most important and precious thing I own." Zim gets red and starstruck.

"I will protect this with my life!" He smiles wide to his tallest. "Um...My Tallest?"

"What?" Red looks down to Zim. He noticed Zim wasn't as short as he was originally. He grew quite a bit. He was the same height at his daughter now. Earths atmosphere must have messed with him.

"Why did you want a smeet of your own? It's almost unheard of...?" Zim was curious and he knew he wouldn't be able to be be as casual with is mighty leaders in the future.

Red's eyes widen and Purple even looks to Red with curious eyes. They both wanted to know why he and his wife created you.

"Well clearly you must know that humans still reproduce...um naturally. And I knew I wouldn't have my mate forever...She wanted to have a child with me and I just couldn't say no to her beautiful smile... " Red starts to drift off into his memories of his wife. Until he snaps out of it. "Surprisingly Irken and Human DNA bond well. Uh- Why are you asking?" Zim's antennae react to his question. He also notices his great leader's face begin to heat up.