BACK TO LIFE

SANA POV

As the days passed my feelings for him rises. I think, we two are seeing each other for the most of the time. Once I was busy, there will be nothing like this. The last day of the vacation came and we were packing our things. I am gonna miss the place. In this place I got to know more about hyungs and about him too.

From this two week, I love them more. After packing I came out to get some fresh air and I noticed Sanchez standing in our place [ swimming pool]. I moved where he is standing. He looked at me. We smiled seeing each other.

"Thank you for everything, this place is more precious to me. This place and you will always stay in my memory." he said. "yes, I got my first friend from this place" I said to him honestly. "Yes your life time friend, I am not going anywhere" he said making me smile more.

"okay, lets go hyungs will be waiting for us" we two got inside. "I think they need help" I said hearing groaning sound of hoba hyung. I helped hyungs to find the things. "hyungs, when we came, you all carried just one bag. But now from where these bags came. You all carrying each two bags" I said.

They all went out, I checked the whole house whether they leave anything behind. I got Namjoon hyung phone. "Sana, you are the one who rushed us out and now where are you" I heard jimin hyung voice. I checked once again and came out.

"Nothing lets go" I said. Mina unnie came, "Unnie, I am going to miss you and robin" I hugged her. "I will miss you too, Sana." she said to me and we parted. "Thank you Miss.Mina. we will be going now" Hyungs said in unison. She smiled at them.

IN PLANE

"OH! SHIT" Namjoon hyung voice came. "I forgot my phone" shock took over him. "again" jin hyung started to shout at namjoon hyung and others are enjoying the view. "hyung, I need password. Tell me your password for your phone" I asked him. "why are you asking" and he said his password. I took his phone "hyungs, I got this phone in namjoon hyung room. Come, Let's all take selfie" I said.

"Sana you just saved my life" he said while coming towards me. "There is no profit for me giving you this phone" I said. "I promise , I will surely pay you for this in future". "okay deal" I said and give his phone. "hyung, I got my phone" Namjoon hyung said to jin hyung. Jin hyung is watching movie siently and Suga hyung is listening to songs. Kookie hyung is eating and rest of them are sleeping. I just sat near the window seat and watching the clouds. I am entering a new phase of my life.

AFTER LANDING

"HYUNGS! Sejin hyung is waiting for us in our dorm, he just informed me" I informed them. "okay, I will see you later" sanchez said. As he took steps I called him loudly "SANCHEZ! Sejin hyung asked for you. He want to have a talk with you" he said.

We all got inside the car. As we came inside our dorm, we welcomed by Sejin hyung. He hugged them all, I don't know what to do. He opened his arms facing me. I hugged him happily. "I came here to inform our schedules. I will send you the schedules. Except Sana and Sangkook you can go and take rest" sejin hyung said and everyone got from their place and moved to their room.

"Sangkook, I hope you enjoyed past weeks with them. You will be free for another month. I don't want to inform about the coming months, I hope you know about that. So after two month you will get no time. So be chill for another whole month, you can go and take rest" hyung said. "sure hyung, Now I will go" he said to him and see me and nod his head.

"Sana, welcome to BTS once again. I hope you came to know about them lot and you will know in future many things. Don't be depressed, if anything bothers you can said to me, I will be there for you and boys. Always watch the members how they are doing. Coming days will be hard for them and for you too" He said.

"Take a seat, I want to explain about our schedules to you. Then it will be easy for you to guide the members" I nod my head.

After like an hour he finished saying schedules for a year. "okay hyung, I will look after them" I send off him and came to my room and let a sigh thinking of their schedule. I know, it is not going to be easy. I got shower and came out to see the empty hall and kitchen. As kookie hyung room is near to me, I knocked his room as there is no answer , I peeked inside to see him sleeping. I knocked jin and suga hyung room. "Sana, come inside" suga hyung voice came.

"you know it's me." "I know that others won't move their butt now, as they will be tired" he said. "hyung, where is jin hyung?" I asked. "I am here" he came out in towel around his waist and drying his hair with another towel. "hyungs, you need anything. I am going supermarket" I asked. "Iced Americano" "got it, jin hyung what about you" I will join you after 15 minutes. "okay, I am going to check other hyungs" I said closing the door.

I climbed to first floor. "I knocked namjoon hyung room and peeked inside". Tae hyung was sleeping and namjoon hyung is in his own music world. I walked near him"hyung" I called. "Sana, you need anything" he asked. "I came here to ask you the same. I am going to supermarket, you want anything" 'ICE CREAM" he smiled. I looked tae hyung and placed his pillow properly before going.

I asked jimin hyung and hoba hyung is in shower. Finally jin hyung came and we two get inside the car. "hyung, I can go by myself. You can take rest" "I will let you know what to shop and by the next time you can come by yourelf" he said. We talk about the coming days and after parking the car, jin hyung put mask and cap for him and for me"hyung do I need this" I asked. "Yes, sana. If someone find us we have to run before getting in trouble" he said.

"I want to know about you all. what is your favourite food and snacks. Tell me everyone's" I asked him and the full shopping we were talking about hyungs likes and dislikes.