~FEELINGS~

SANA POV

As soon as Sanchez opened my eyes, I got shock. "hyung! he...he" tae hyung came near me and patted my back and lead me towards the animal kneeling infront of me. "do whatever you want, show who you are." tae hyung said while standing beside me.

A loud slap. "don't you ever touch another girl, you monster" I was burning in anger. But seems like his condition is already worst. One of his eyes is shut and his hands are tied. He nose, mouth are bleeding and he look devastated. I heard siren, now I know what next going to happen. The police came inside and handcuffed the animal and took him out. 

SANCHEZ POV

She was silent all the way to the home. We all look her quietly, don't know what to say. She turned towards us. "hyungs" she hugged kookie and soon everyone joined the hug leaving me to smile alone. 

I sat on the bench in the back side of the house. "Thank you, Chingu" Sana voice came giving me goose bumps. I smiled looking at her. She came and sat beside me. Enough! she had know idea what my heart is going through with this our little closeness.

"I owe you debt of thanks" she said looking at the trees. "okay, tell me. Ask me anything." she said excitingly. I love her cuteness. She is so cute right now. 

"A long kiss from U" her eyes are wide opened and I gained my sense. I cleared my throat "A kiss from IU. I am her biggest fan" I lied. Aish!! this is so embarrassing. 

"Aish, Sanchez you are such a dirty mind" yes for you  "A kiss from IU unnie is impossible" yes, but with you it is possible, right?.

"Wait, If I tell this to kookie hyung, he will surely kill you" saying this she starts to run towards the house. oh shit!!! kookie will surely kill me. I ran following her for my life.

2 MONTHS LATER

"Sangkook ah!! 5 minutes. please, I want to breath" Jin hyung said and everyone joined him "Yes, sangkook ah, please. Are you trying to kill us with yours dance moves" Suga hyung said breathing heavily.

After they finished their songs, its time to choreography. Its been a week and till now, I am not fixed with the dance moves. We all sat on the floor, truly we are not sitting, we laid down on the floor. Then there came my sunshine laughing.

"you guys are already tired. If you finish choreography, then we can finish photo works and then you all will be free for a month. So get your asses right now" Sana said standing sending death glares.

"Sana we are tired" tae said. "but hyung, your ass is stick to the ground for good 30 minutes"

"Sassy" hoba hyung said sitting straight. She gave water to all and drag us to stand on our feet.

"start, now." she said kicking kookies ass. "You little brat" and soon studio became ground for the three including tae, who got the chance.

Kookie got her hands and tae got her hands, they start to swing her. "hyung, put me down, now" she said shouting. "no way, you got spoiled. So we are going to throw you" tae said. "mianhae hyung, mianhae. OH! Saejin hyung, welcome" she said looking at the door and tae and kook leaved her at once. She got the chance and run towards me and hide behind me. 

"you, holy cow" they ran towards Sana. Suddenly she starts to hung on my shoulders. She surely knows how to make my heart pound. "Sanchez, stop them . Ah!. Sanchez." she hit my shoulder with all her power. I forgot to say one thing, she is a witch. But I love this witch. I missed her warm hands on my shoulder as she ran towards the door. But they got her.