Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Wha ... Matt" Pidge yelp as her brother skated past fast grabbing her arm and pulling her into a fast skating pace without warning making her leave Lance and Keith behind.

"Fancy a race or has green rusted your skills" Matt grinned as he skated backwards looking to his sister.

"Eat my Ice" Pidge smirked and pushed her foot with extra force to give her an extra push as she skated faster her brother laughing as he chased after her. 

"Wow, they really are the Prince and Princess of the ice" Shiro smiled impressed as he and Hunk caught up with the other two males.

"Yeah, they really hold some cool skills" Keith smirked as he crossed his arms keeping balance on the ice a little better now.

"I wonder how Pidge could lose her love for the ice, I mean she seems rather happy" Hunk mumbled with a small smile as he rubbed his cheek to keep it warm a little.

"She looks way happier when she dancing as green, she much better as green not as someone she not" Lance mumbled before skating onwards making the other three look to each other. 

When the time hit four, the lady at the office called out telling them to get off the ice. Their day limit was over since the ice ring needed to close and get the ice for tomorrow. Everyone did a single lap at a steady pace before coming off the ice and pulling their feet free from the skates. All handing their skates back before walking out in the small town once more.

"Wanna grab something to eat" Hunk asked with a kind smile as he looked to the dinner at the end of the street.

"Sounds better then letting Coran cook for us" Keith replied making the others nod in agreement.

"Is it ok for us to walk away, did you two want to thank your old manger" Shiro asked with a small smile as he looked to the twins who turned to each other.

"her office looks over the ring, it had the lights off and she would have came running out to see us if she was in. She must have been out" Matt explained as they started walking. 

"Your not gonna suddenly love ice skating again ... your still gonna be my dancing partner .. right" Lance asked with a slight pout as he turned to Pidge since he and her walked at the back of the group.

"Of course I'm still gonna dance, the ice is for the princess not for me. Green is my home now" Pidge smiled sweetly and held Lance hand making him smile brighter then ever with a slight blush from holding her hand.

"Thanks Pidgin" Lance grinned and swing their hands a little.

"Hey isn't that Allura and Lotor" Hunk asked as he looked to two people surrounded by a crown of fans taking photos. 

"What are they doing here, Coran said he wasn't gonna tell them about the camp this year and make sure they wont come since we got the twins" Keith huffed back in slight panic. 

"We know as much as you do, maybe they just here for a day visit and are going back soon. Lets just head to the dinner without being seen" Shiro replied as they started walking again keeping their heads down.