Chapter 19

NSFR warning: This chapter contains 18+ content and smut. If you feel uncomfortable, feel free to swipe away or skip to the next chapter. 

You looked around, trying to adjust your eyes to the darkness, but you couldn't see him. Your heart started pounding in fear and your felt dread fill you up. "Tae?" You called out, but you got no answer back. That's when you heard soft groans from the bathroom. You rushed up from your bed and hurried in that direction, afraid that he was hurt. You were about to knock on the door when you heard him moan out your name. Your body instantly froze in its place and your eyes popped open in surprise. "Oh Y/N, just like that," he moaned out in his deep voice. You felt a tingling sensation in your groin, involuntarily making you press your thighs together. You couldn't stop blushing; you weren't able to get Taehyung out of your mind for some time now, but you hadn't expected that you had the same effect on him. His moans became more and more frequent until he let out one final loud moan; your name. Your felt a wave of heat hit your body, making you crave his touch. Taehyung suddenly opened the door of the bathroom and saw you standing in front of him. "Y-y/n? How long have you been standing there?" Taehyung felt mortified, he could die of embarrassment right now.

"Long enough," you answered with a dark chuckle. His cheeks were burning red and he couldn't even look you in the eyes. You took a step closer to him and asked: "Do you like me Tae?" "Ever since the first time I met you," he said softly, still not meeting your eyes. "I understand if you don't feel the same way. You must be disgusted by this, I will never do it again-" You cupped his cheeks with your hands and stopped his rambling with a quick, but soft kiss on his lips. You pulled back, and looked at him; his body was frozen in surprise and his lips were parted slightly. "I like you too Tae," you whispered shyly. Taehyung rushed towards you and smashed his lips on yours. One of his hands was buried in your hair, whereas the other was on your waist, pushing you closer to him. This kiss was rough and passionate, making you moan. His kisses made your mind feel hazy and you held on to his shoulder with one hand for support, while the other was tangled in his silky hair. He tilted your head slightly with his hand, making sure that he could kiss you even deeper. After a few seconds he pulled back slightly, giving you time to breath as you were both panting loudly.

He looked even more irresistible to you this way; with messy hair and rosy cheeks. That's when you burst out laughing, you laughed so hard that it made your stomach hurt. "What's so funny?" He asked slightly annoyed and confused. "No, it-it's just, I had to catch the almighty, handsome, confident, sex-on-legs, Kim Taehyung, jerking off to me to make you confess," you hiccupped, trying to even your breathing. The confusion in his eyes instantly disappeared the moment he heard your words, instead, a wicked grin started to form. "Handsome, huh?" He asked, sarcasm lacing his words as he took a step closer to you. All the light innocence that shone is his eyes had been replaced by dark, wicked amusement. Your laughter had suddenly died down and you gulped while looking at him. You couldn't help yourself but take a step back by the dominance that he was radiating. "Sex-on-legs?" He asked with an amused smirk as on eyebrow shot up. All your confidence faded as soon as a he took another step in your direction. "What happened Y/N? Why are you suddenly so quiet? A few seconds ago you had no problem with making fun of me." Your heart was pounding in your chest and you felt your cheeks heat up as he took another step forward. The moment you tried to take a step back you thighs hit the side of your bed, making you fall on it.

Taehyung chuckled at you and stood in between your legs, making sure that you were trapped. He softly pulled your chin up with his fingers, making you look at him straight in the eyes. "Shall I give you a proper confession Y/N?" He whispered. You nodded you head, not trusting you voice to be even. "I need words, Y/N, tell me what you want," he said softly, giving you goosebumps all-over your spine. "Y-yes please," you uttered. "Very well then," he said as he flicked his tongue along his bottom lip before crashing his lips on yours. He kiss was slower this time; it felt like he was in no rush and he was savouring every second of it. You curled your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you, giving him to perfect chance to lay you down, flat on your back. Without breaking the kiss, he placed both of this legs alongside yours, straddling you around your waist. You gasped at the position and he took the chance to explore you mouth with his tongue. Taehyung softly trailed kisses along your jaw towards your ear and whispered. "You have the most mesmerizing and radiant smile; you plump and pink lips have been haunting my dreams for quite some time," he groaned as he hovered above you. He lifted his hand and slowly grazed his fingertips along your eyes, making your breathing hitch.

"Your eyes are like molten honey; I want to dive and drown in them," he whispered as he slowly grinded his hips along yours, making you moan softly. His sweet words made your heart swell with love, whereas his gentle touches made your body light on fire. He lowered his head and placed soft butterfly kisses along your neck, to your breast. "What ultimately made me fall in love with you was your beautiful heart and soul," he said as you gave you a soft kiss on the left side of your chest. "You are the most loving, generous, selfless, caring and brave woman I have ever met. I feel so lucky that I get to spend even a second with you, I love you so much, it physically hurts to be away from you. Will you please accept my love?" He asked with so much love pouring from his eyes, it made you tear up. You cupped his face with your hands as you whispered; "Of course I do, I love you so much." His entire face lit up with your words and he gave you a sweet kiss. As he broke the kiss and looked up to you, his eyes had noticeably darkened, making your insides tingle. "There is something else that has been keeping me up at night, which is your stunning body. Will you give me permission to make love to you tonight?" He asked you formally, making you chuckle at his sweetness. "Yes, I do," you smiled back.

Taehyung slowly pulled down the straps of your thin tank top, and kissed down your chest. His hands caressed your soft curves before he moved them up and massaged your breasts. You moaned at how gentle, yet firmly he kneaded them, making your nipples harden within seconds. He slowly took off your top and shorts, until you were only left in your underwear. Your tugged at his shorts, wanting it off and he instantly complied, leaving him in his boxers. He started grinding against your hips, making his length harden with pleasure. Your hooked your leg along his waist and pulled him closer to your body. You kept kissing each other deeply until you couldn't take it anymore. You wanted more. "Please Tae, I want you," you whimpered. You quickly took off your last piece of clothing and so did Taehyung before aligning himself with your entrance. "Tell me if it hurts too much at any time and I will stop," he said with a serious gaze. When you agreed, he slowly pushed himself inside you, making your back arch by his size. You flinched slightly and gave him a sign to move when you had adjusted enough. 

Taehyung kept kissing you while slowly increasing his speed. All that was left was the pleasurable feeling of him inside you. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and groaned at the waves of pleasure that were heating his body. Your hands roamed around his back as you tried to pull him closer and closer to you, the more intense the feeling became. You dug your nails in his back when your pleasure finally peaked and felt Taehyung stiffen at the same time with a loud growl. Overwhelmed with fatigue, you both curled up in each other's embrace, trying to calm your racing heartbeats. "I love you so much Y/N," he whispered, as he pulled you on his chest. "I love you more," you smiled as you drifted off to sleep.

You shrieked in terror when you were suddenly dragged out of Taehyung's embrace by your hair, making you fall on the floor. Taehyung immediately shot up, but his body froze the second he tried to move, making him scream in frustration. Adrenaline shot through your body as you looked up and saw ten demons surrounding you, all wearing sickly red robes. Bile rose in your mouth as your realized who these demons were. "Look at this whore," a man with long blond hair spat at you, he was the one who had dragged your out of bed. "Engaged to the heir of the prestigious Jeon clan while lying in the arms of this filth." Four demons suddenly restrained you and covered you in a red robe. You screamed, fought and struggled as much as you could, but it was to no avail. "Don't touch her!" Taehyung growled, "I will rip you to pieces if you don't let her go!" The blond man let out a barking laugh, "Think twice before threatening us you rat, you are far outnumbered." "How did you even find us?" You yelled, as you felt your world fall apart. "We had help," the man grinned. You heard the footsteps from someone walking in,

When you looked up, a familiar pair of eyes looked back at you