Chapter 21- (THIS CAN'T BE LOVE)

Happy Reading :)

Arnav's Place:

Casually sipping his coffee Arnav gets busy with his phone again. Not giving a care about the non stop bickering of Lavanya and NK over whatever they are talking about. His mind is busy with big plans. Big plans for him and his one and only. He notices the missed calls from his home and his sister which he ignores. Lavanya informs him about the upcoming projects for Khushi. He is happy with Khushi's decision of this new life but his concern for her is making him act this way. He wants to take each and every measure for her happiness and to ensure her safety. She is too genuine for this bitter world. He don't want any kind of trouble in her way. He trusts Lavanya regarding Khushi but when it comes to Khushi his heart has reasons his mind will never understand.

"I tell you guys Chamkili is like really fab. She is doing amazing in these shoots. I had my doubts but now.. I am happy. I am actually looking forward for the Paris shoot. Jeff is in for that project as well. I need to go with her for the fittings today. ASR please.. Don't do anything stupid alright! She will be okay." said Lavanya looking at Arnav who is still going through the file pages and nods his head but says nothing.

"Sure Khushi Ji will do great.. She can do anything. After all she is my Desi Girl.." Said NK cheekily looking at Lavanya but the sharp gaze of Arnav makes him bite his words.

"I mean she is OUR..OUR desi girl.. Right nannav ?

Lavanya unable to stop her amusement at this laughs hilariously.

"Sir Mr. Wilson is here" a staff informs Arnav

As Arnav Gets up to meet his guest, NK quickly rushes to him informing him about the calls from Raizada and Gupta family asking about Khushi.

"So should I inform them about Khushi JI or give them her number?" Said NK highly suspicious about Arnav reaction.

"You will NOT do such thing. I am just getting Khushi comfortable around me. She is still distant. she is scared. I don't want anyone.. ANYONE between us right now. At any cost no one should reach Khushi.. NO ONE!" said Arnav in a menacing tone.

Which highly troubles NK and Lavanya.

.

.

.

Not that Anjali was not prepared to face this ignorance from her Chhote but still it was hurting her terribly. She held herself back from calling him again. It's his right to choose for himself. He needs to be selfish for once in his life. Khushi ji never deserved any of this.

She went through so much and no one knew. Praying for their well being Anjali gets up from the bed to make a call to someone.

.

.

.

On her way to the fittings with Lavanya who is talking about fittings and something about Paris and then some new project. Khushi looses her attention as she stares at the cold weather outside through the car window. She always hated winter. She always hated being cold and now she is here.. Life has played her real good. Khushi thinks to herself letting out a small smile as she leans on the window. Her heart gets warm as her mind goes to the fire in her life. Arnav JI.. He is.. He is changing she can feel that. He is being patient with her which is still a shocker to her. He is so gentle with her. He is not losing his temper. Only if she can get a look inside his sharp brain. She is waiting.. Waiting for him to hurt her again. The moment she will get used to him he will show her true colours again. With that goal in her head she tried to keep her anger, questions, heart in check. She knows he is holding himself back for her sake. But why? What he is up to ? Her mind goes back to her favourite memories of him and her. Every single moment where she felt alive because of him. In her memories where she thought that she mattered to him before he ruined her belief.