Chapter 24 - ( LOVE IS MYSTICAL)

9 years of Ipkknd.💝
Happy Reading. :)

It has been more than 48 hours now.

48 hours since Khushi left for Paris.

Lavanya has spend a great amount of time thinking what is actually wrong with Khushi. No, Khushi is behaving normal alright. Completely normal.
On their way to Paris, she was normal. When they were working, she was normal. When Lavanya dragged her to shopping with her, Khushi was normal.

But something is terribly off with this girl, she knows.

In every two hours she cries.

In every four hours she is okay.

Lavanya rolls her eyes calling ASR for 50th time to ask what he has done this time.

.

.

.

Khushi Kumari Gupta is one of a kind.

A silly girl and If you know her, you'll fully agree with all the nick names she has been given all her life. They all suit her perfectly. For she is a girl of many colourful shades.

Currently she is at one of the most beautiful places in world. But it's also a very interesting story that how she has a blind eye to everything happening around her.

After a long day of work and endless shopping walks with Lavanya Ji.

She is now in her room.

There is a box of napkin with her on bed.

( wo duppatta nhi hai na )

She is eating chocolates.

(wo jalebi nhi mili na isliye.)

Warm tears fills her eyes as she wipes them down furiously with napkin while eating chocolate. She is rambling something continuously under her breath.

Something like rakshas, Laad governor and so on.

Khushi was angry. No, not angry. She was furious. She is crying endlessly and wiping her tears roughly at the same time. She should be sleeping now as Lavanya Ji and Sam bhaiya has already instructed her to get a good sleep before the fashion gala event thingy they all are attending tomorrow. Huh! As if she wants to go there. Khushi makes a sour face.

Staring at the beautiful red gown on her lap. Khushi runs her fingers on the fabric.

Lavanya Ji said this dress is designed by Arnav Ji himself. One of his rare creation.

She remembers how Arnav Ji has requested her to accept this dress when she was leaving.

His request was so polite and so kind that she couldn't bring herself to deny even though she was hell mad at him. Even in her most cruel thoughts she cannot see him sad.

But only if.. Only if he read her eyes that night when he said his goodbye to her at the airport. That how important it was for her to know that she belongs to him. How badly her heart was aching, wanting him to stop her then and there and never. Never let her go.