1

Madison ; Saturday 8 pm
📍East Harlem, New York

You ever get them vibes, where you was at the wrong place at the wrong time ?

Well that's me right now, my dumb ass decided to go to this house party in East Harlem with my three bestfriends.

Nilani,Teona,& Destiny.

They practically begged me to come and soon as we get here, the police arrested some kid who had a gun.

Of course we didn't go in but we did see the boy face, he was lightskin with grills.

He was very attractive but his demeanor, screamed danger and that only made me want him more.

I don't understand why I always attract boys with bad attitudes, and criminal records I guess I like the bad boy type.

Anyway we drives around for a hour listening to Ron Suno Pinocchio, until we just stopped at the park on 170 E 106th st.

White playground, was very known in east harlem as where the drug dealers were, and the basketball players were at.

Everybody was outside having fun, just enjoying New York bipolar weather as me and the girls waited til Teona found a parking spot so we can get out and go over by the basketball court.

"Madison what we doing for your birthday ?" Destiny asked as she looked back at me through the mirror.

"Girl I don't even know, you know my parents going to try to book us tickets to some island" I said as I rolled my eyes thinking about my birthday last year.

They bought me tickets to Cancun Island and said we was going on a family vacation and then left me at the airport by myself, so my best friends came with me and my aunt.

"Hopefully, they let you have a house party so we can get lit for the rest of this summer" Nilani said taking pictures.

"Bitches we found a parking spot, let's go see them boys play some basketball, and Madison don't be so uptight with the boys here cause they have sisters and homegirls and some more shit." Teona said I rolled my eyes.

Typical to tell me that like I can't fight.

"I won't, now let's go because I'm ready to gets some bops" I said and they all looked at me like "wtf ".