2

Madison ; Sunday 10:30 am
📍East Harlem, New York

"Wait a minute, I think I left my conscience on your front door step" I yelled singing along to willow smith 'Wait A Minute'

"Wait a minute, I think I left my conscience on your front door step" I yelled singing along to willow smith 'Wait A Minute' .

As I was singing, there was a knock on my door, I paused the music and walked over and opened the door and saw my parents.

"Hey sweetie, we having breakfast in a few, so meet us downstairs in ten minutes" my mother said as my dad smiled at me.

I nodded and closed the door in they face, wondering when I'm going to be moving out.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

As I got dressed, I heard my phone chime so I grabbed it and saw I had a message from King.

"Wassup mamas, wyd today ?" He said making me smile.

"Nothing, probably stay home since it's sunday" I said and locked my phone leaving it on the bed.

I left my room and walked downstairs and saw Ms.Rosalie packing her things and I was so confused.

"Ms.Rosalie, why are you packing your things ?" I asked and she looked up and I seen tears in her eyes.

"I cannot work anymore, I'm too much of a distraction on you" she said and I was pissed off.

What ? How is she a distraction on me ?

"Hold on" I said and walked into the kitchen seeing my mom making breakfast and my dad on his lap top.

"How the hell, y'all come home and fire somebody who was there for me before my parents was ? She was not a distraction to me, she helped me when I needed my parents the most but y'all job was too important than me. Ms. Rosalie works for me, so you can't fire her and I would like y'all not to speak to her when she comes in a week." I said as my parents face held shock.

"Madison we-" my mother tried to explain but I cut her off.

"You haven't even been a mother to me, when I first got my period you want even home you were in Paris at a fashion show having fun" I said and I looked at my dad and shook my head.

"And you, when you get off work you don't even come home, you stay at my grandmother house because you don't like being here." I said and stormed upstairs to grab my purse, car keys and phone.

I'm leaving this damn house and hopefully they gone when I get back.

As I walked down the steps I saw my mom crying as my father caress her back.

"I'm going over Tee house, I'll be back over the weekend." I said and my dad looked up.

"Ok" he said and I shook my head.

Bullshit ass parents I have, like ok yes all the stuff they bought me is nice and flashy but I just want to be able to say I have parents that I can connect with.

Anyways I left the house and get inside my Benz, and turn my gps on so I can type her address in.

As I pulled out my driveway, my phone started ringing and as I looked down saw my grandmother FaceTiming me.

As I answered she looked disappointed, she racist too.

"Madison, don't ever talk to your mother that way, she does her best for you and strives hard for this family" she says and I roll my eyes.

I don't disrespect people, but this lady is no grandmother of mine, she told me I couldn't come around because I have to much nigger in me.

"Listen, no disrespect Maggie but you were never a grandmother to me. You are very racist and always have been since my Mother met My dad. Even tho you are a mixed baby you are racist against block people why ?" I asked and she looked confused and hung up.

See my point ? People always do this and it's sad asf that they try so hard to dismiss we are alive.

My grandmother was married to a black man, but then after my mother was born she decided she didn't want a black child she wanted a white child so she had more kids.

Whew Chile, when I tell y'all my life is fucked up it's not even the half of it.

As I pulled up to her apartment complex, I parked my car and got out seeing everybody stare at me.

They must think I'm white or rich.

As I made my way to the doors of the apartment building I see some boys walking my way.

"Aye ma, don't try to walk fast we just want to talk" one of them said.

"What ?" I asked.

"Where you get that ride from ? You don't even look like you from here." Another boy said.

"Don't worry about where I'm from, that ain't ya business. And about the car I bought it" I said and they nodded.

"You ain't gotta be tight shawty" another boy said and I sighed.

"Look, y'all obviously want something, and whatever y'all tryna hint or get at its not going to work." I said and they look taken back.

"You a white girl, in our hood trying to disrespect us, and we don't play fair" the boy said making me laugh.

"Ian white, just cause I'm lightskin don't mean shit, so don't try to press me cause you think I'm white now fuck out my face before you get something youn want." I said and turned around.

One of them grabbed my shoulder, so I reached in my purse and grabbed my taser.

And tased that person and saw the boys run off and I looked down at him.

"Don't touch me ever in ya life, cause that's a charge and I'm pretty sure you ain't looking for that, now get outta here random." I said and he nodded and hurried up and ran away somewhere.

I hate that people do this all the time, like last time I had to fight this girl just because she thought I was "too white" to be in her neighborhood.

Tired of people keep treating me that way, I'm really gonna have to show them !

How y'all like this chapter ? Gave y'all a little tease of how she acts when she mad.

Comment | Vote 🗳 | Share