3

Nilani ; Wednesday 9:30 Pm
📍East Harlem, New York

I was at home just chilling in my room, when I heard knocking at the front door

So I got up and went to the front door and looked out the peep hole, and saw my boyfriend.

I opened the door and I seen him smirking.

As he walked inside my house he looked around and shook his head.

"Bae, this yo house ?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Obviously not, if I'm only 17" I said and walked to my room.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing, just trying to figure out what you here for, after I told you we done several times" I said and he mugged the shit out of me.

"Nilani make me knock yo head into that Tv, we not done over some petty as shit. I love you and I'm not finna waste 3 years because of some bitch commenting heart eyes." He said making my eyes tear up.

Awe he really loves me.

"Nilani, don't cry mamas, want some food ?" He asked and I wiped my eyes real fast.

"Chick-fil-A ?" I said and he nodded.

"Whatever you want, come on" he said as he got up and kissed my forehead.

I put on my slides and grabbed my jean jacket, purse and keys and phone and walked out my room after him.

We had made it down the steps and I walked to the drivers side of his car while he threw me his keys.

Whenever I'm with him, I drive and he just chills until I get high or drunk.

"My boys having a get together so when you get your food, we going over there" he said as he looked at me as I drove.

"Okay, but ima tell the girls to come by because yk I don't like being there without girls there." I said and he nodded and was doing something on his phone.

Me and him met in my sophomore year at Central Park East High School.

I was a cheerleader and he was a basketball player, because we practiced in the gym when the boys played basketball, he would blow kisses and come over and hug me while he sweaty.