Chapter 1!

Me, Chris and rose were walking on the side on a dirt road, i was next to the feild and chris had rose in his arms making sure she doesnt slip through. I hear a slight bristle in the tall grass behind me pausing and grabbing a pocket knife from my boots instead of the gun. " guns are for emergency's only, sound attracts more" i whisper to myself trying to slow my heart rate and backing away from the grass slowely " should we go or should we stay and fight" i say glancing at rose.

 "It was just the wind. here take rose and switch places with me" chris says handing the 2 year old out to me as she giggles and reaches for me. i sigh and grab her moving to the other side of you and picking up my pace " Where are we staying for tonight"  i say looking dow at my feet as we pass a car just to make sure nothing was under the car.I hear chris sigh and i look up at him "Lets find a car or something and we can lay her down and sit on the hood watching her and whatever may be lurking" "We need to find a werehouse or something, screamers cant find us and the mist cant get in, I dont know about The dang biters but its worth it".

I sigh quietly as we come across a gas station crawling with biters " damn it" I say and sheild rose hoping we can get across. "I'll cover you and you run hopefully they wont see us and we will be fine" chris takes out a pistol ,we found in an abandoned police station , And i take out my hand gun.  Rose seemingly becomes facinated by it and reaches her hand out " What this" she wispers in her cute little voice. "No no no rose. bad girl" i say and swatt her hand and tears start to well in her eyes.

"Rose. dont cry now please dont cry, be a good girl for me" i say kissing her cheek and she quiets down just long enough for us to slide past not being noticed. i let out a breath of air i didnt even know i was holding in. " Did we make it" i say queitly not wanting to look behind us keeping my attention on rose who is playing with my shirt. "We are good" chris says nodding " but lets go" he starts to jog and i sigh jogging along with him. " Can you atleast jog with her" i say catching up to him and he nods and i pass rose to him. There is a sudden bang and a bullet flys past us, I quickly look up and see a girl around 6 standing in the middle of the street before she drops to her knees and begins crying.

A/N oh my lawd... that was so hard for me to write but i hope you enjoy it and it actually is a good story! thanks for wasting your time reading my damn book!!!