NSDCA S6 SDCS Schedule Predictions

Last time, I gave you a prediction on the roster for the first ever season of the Sun Drop Cup Series. Now, I am going to predict the 26 race schedule that our NSDCA superstars will be competing in all season long. Unfortunately, we would most likely not go anywhere beyond North America, but we'll have some old and new race tracks that the NSDCA will compete in.
Out of the 26 races, I want to make some general notes before making a full out prediction.
1. For the first time in any series, there will be more than two plate races, this doesn't necessarily mean that we'll be going to a track twice, but it's more realistic if a superspeedway that we have now gets a second date.
2. I'll not be stating the race names since I am sadly not an admin for the league. Therefore, I won't have as much info as them. Please join the server and wait for them to announce the names at a later date with an OFFICIAL schedule.
3. There will be a GREATER variety of tracks that we will be going to including some Cup Series exclusives.
4. Week 1 will be the DPDS event at Homestead just like the last couple of seasons.

Without further ado, here's my prediction for the NSDCA SDCS schedule!
1. Daytona
To be fair, this one isn't a shocker, but the entire speedweeks will change. I think that the clash that the CRTS used to do will now go over to the SDCS since it would be the top series. The next big change that I see happening is that the duels will no longer occur in the MDCS. Qualifying for the CRTS and MDCS will be untelevised, but the duels for CRTS will be. Also, qualifying AND the duels for the SDCS will be televised.
2. Las Vegas
For the first time ever, the NSDCA will be able to have their own "West Coast Swing" luckily, they won't have to negotiate that much. This will be the home of the second race of the season for the MDCS, CRTS and SDCS.
3. Phoenix
Similar to the reasoning for Las Vegas, the NSDCA would intend to keep up with their "West Coast Swing".
4. Portland
This will be a NEW track that the NSDCA could be willing to experiment in season 6. It is a relatively new race track irl and there are other leagues that are willing to try it out, especially in NR2003 Indycar Series events. With other road courses like COTA and Barber Motorsports park being too similar, the league will decide that this road course has different elements that will challenge the greatest drivers of the NSDCA.
5. Auto Club
This is the venue of the conclusion of the FOUR race "West Coast Swing". This two mile venue will experience pack racing similar to other series.
6. South Boston
The first short track race brings us to the iconic South Boston venue. With a new concept of a QUINTUPLE race weekend! Every series, the MMS, DPDS, MDCS, CRTS and SDCS all in one week! This could be a chance of a lifetime for a league such as this one. Despite of it being far fetched, it could really give everyone opportunities to even race up to five events if applicable. This could be the GREATEST opportunity for any PT drivers to get the most amount of EUP in one week!
7. Kentucky
Unfortunately, it all won't be the same with the race order! To prevent the situation of too many road courses early in the season, Kentucky will become the next location for a 1.5 mile event! With chaotic racing that could potentially decide fates of race teams as we have seen in the CRTS event. It might also be the last event before the second ratings day of the season! Remember, this would be Week 8 of the predicted schedule.
8. Road America
This is the venue for the second road course event of the season! For the last few seasons, Road America has been THE number one road course for any NSDCA event. It's no debut that will race here again for the top three series!
9. Gateway
To continue on the trend of mid state races, Gateway gets moved up to the halfway point of the SDCS regular season. Action always heats up at the track, either it's the racing or the tempers. This would give these drivers a first reminder to kick it up a notch or get notched in the wall!
10. Steelback
After a fantastic run in the MDCS, the new package from the SDCS could produce much better action without all of the mishaps! Also, it could be a place where retaliation could happen! Steelback will be known as the action track of the NSDCA!
11. Dover
This event could be a bit risky according to some people but hear me out. This track could be a great place to conclude the sweep of temper flaring races! The Monster Mile, the event where one mistake coming out of turn four or into the backstretch could produce giant crashes that could be chase hopes at risk! Also, this would mark as the final event before the third ratings day of the season.
12. Charlotte
The iconic location for what was known as "The Winston" will make its return for All Star Weekend! For the MDCS, S5 would be their last to have an All Star event. For the CRTS and SDCS, it is on! The MDCS takes (at least) two weeks off for the bigger drivers to play! After the All Star Weekend, we'll have the longest races of the season!
13. Pocono Dual Race 1
14. Pocono Dual Race 2
After experimenting the dual races in the CRTS, I believe that the NSDCA will be convinced to do the dual races at Pocono for the SDCS to see how they will do. However, there are unknowns about the truck races so let's see how this one turns out.
15. Martinsville
In the SDCS, some race tracks will come back to have a second chance. This is one of those said race tracks. At the track with the heaviest braking and where chassis will be needed the greatest, the Paper Clip will be a great last short track event before the eight race chase.
16. Watkins Glen
Out of the many road courses that the NSDCA has entered in the past, almost none of them can match the action than this one. With so many places to make mistakes, this road course will keep everyone on their toes as they all will target one thing. That is, to get into the chase. One mistake here can end your season.
17. Darlington
This could be the perfect opportunity for the NSDCA to begin the concept of throwback weekend! For the SDCS only, teams could create throwback paint schemes to honor their past favorite drivers or show the history of the NSDCA! Yes, this could complicate with the timeline of the NSDCA, but yet a fun concept to experiment!
18. Orlando
This event is the perfect venue to conclude the regular season for the SDCS! This plate track is really unique for every car goes in the opposite direction! This will end up testing our drivers to the max as they all have to face this new obstacle while attempting to meet the expectations that they have to meet in order to make the chase. Their last chance to make it comes at a track where it will test limits!
19. Bristol
SURPRISE! You thought Chicagoland would kick off the chase! Not this season and not in this series! The chase field will face one of the most ruthless short tracks ever known to kick off the postseason! Even short track kings make the mistake coming out of turn two also known as calamity corner!
20. Chicagoland
There is one reason why this track is the second race of the chase. The speedway still brings some exciting action to the table, but since it's just entering into the postseason for the first time, it's best to put it in one of the less iconic slots. There would be a likely chance that it doesn't host a postseason race again, but this is an experiment to watch!
21. Montreal
In a SDCS exclusive, the NSDCA will visit Montreal for the first time ever! A track that hosts the Canadian Grand Prix, the best of the best will take on a street course for the first time! However, it's kind of a street course, but it will be rather unique to the NSDCA experience! With fast banking on particular parts of the course, this will create the ultimate test for any road racer!
22. Michigan
This is a track that has hosted a postseason race before. I will predict that the NSDCA will once again have it in their schedule for both of the top two series. This is the ONLY 2 mile track of the chase. However there is a new track that should make up for the lack of Texas World.
23. Talladega
The plate race of the season will kick off the second half of the chase as drivers will have to not only stay alive to win the race, but for some it's the race to keep their season alive. This is the event where championship hopes begin to fade! After that those who remain would have conquered the biggest track of them all!
24. Iowa
In the final short track event of the season could give the opportunity for drivers to once again lose their tempers at those who try to run away from their end of season hopes! This is an iconic short track for passing and sending for any spot they can get!
25. Rockingham
This is the last track that the NSDCA would look into experimenting with the SDCS. Rockingham is a fast speedway track with high banking on all turns! Momentum means everything here! Three wide could end deadly here unlike most other speedways in many more spots on the track than ever before! The chase drivers will have to navigate each other and the treacherous corners to achieve their hopes for a title.
26. Kansas
Here we are, the finale of the first ever season of the SDCS! This track has had its share of crushing cars and crushing dreams. It also has a history of crowning champions and recognizing those who has put everything on the line to survive the season as a whole! Everyone who is still left standing would take on one last challenge which is, each other. This race will determine the champion of the SDCS.

There it is, that is my prediction for the schedule for the first ever SDCS. Before I conclude, I want to bring up some honorable mentions of tracks that I would have considered coming to the SDCS schedule. Maybe the NSDCA will think of these venues or give these venues to their lower series. These tracks are as follows
- Chicago
- Mesa Marin
- Pikes Peak
- Texas
- Texas World
- Circuit of the Americas
- Lime Rock
- Coca Cola Superspeedway
- Atlanta

Maybe I didn't send out the dream schedule, but everyone has their right to their own opinions. That's what this writing series is about. Expressing my own opinion in the way that I have wanted to for a long while. I hope you enjoy this and I'll write to you again really soon!