The attack on Natsu

Natsu's POV

I was walking to the guild and someone attacked me. I managed to grab them and there was another person with them. "This one is a fighter." The other one laughed. The one I was holding onto was laughing too. "Is that Gray person alright...?" The strange person asked. He smelt like him. "He really enjoyed it you know oh and that Lucy heartfillia we killed her too." He said calmly. I was so angry, if he was telling the truth I would kill him. "I remember the pain she was going through, she looked awful." The other one laughed. I let go of the first guy and went to the second guy.

1-The first guy
2-The second guy

2 attacked me, he had some weird power. He managed to make the tree move to attack me. "I have some power that can make you have pain that you can't even imagine." 1 said. I could feel someone watching me but I couldn't try to smell the or could I...? I saw who it was it and it was Erza, Cana and Mirajane. 2 grabbed my collar and slammed me into a tree, a piece of wood went through my palm and he let go of me. I kneeled to the ground looking at what he had just done to me. Erza tried to come over to me but I deaths stared her so she stopped.

"I'll just have to do the same to you as I did to Gray." 1 laughed. "No you won't." I said. "What was that...?" 1 looked at me and punched 2 in the left eye. 2 then came over to me and ripped my shirt off. Now Cana and Mirajane would find out too. I only had scars on me and if I had cuts they were healing. 1 and 2 both looked shocked but they started to fight me. "W-When did he get them...?" I heard Mirajane ask Erza and Cana. "He's suicidal..." Erza whispered. Cana and Mirajane kept watching and Erza looked like she was about to attack the two guys.

I heard footsteps and it was Gray, he went to hide with Erza, Cana and Mira. 1 slammed me into 2 and 2 fainted. I grabbed 2 and threw him into the lake near me. "That was very nice of you, join me and we could be really good friends." 1 said. "Nah, I don't want to be friends with a murderer and a rapist." I said. "Well you just murdered someone." 1 said with an attitude. "No one will know because I'm gonna finish you off." I said. "I don't think so!" 1 raised his voice.

I grabbed a stick off a tree and held it like it was a  sword or something. "Awww Dragneel needs to protect himself..." 1 whispered. I ran over to 1 and stabbed him in the chest. He fell to the floor and I took the stick back out and I put it back in. I kept stabbing him with it all over his chest and stomach. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO GRAY AND YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING LUCY!!!!!!!" I screamed as I put the stick in his mouth. His mouth was now bleeding and I went over to Erza and the others. "Wow" Gray said.

We were going back to the guild with the two people because Mirajane wanted us to show them to Gramps. 'I was a murderer, I killed them both' I thought. I had blood all over me and I was stabbed a couple if times too. Then I realised that I was still shirtless. "They're gonna find out..." I whispered to Gray. "Just breathe before you go in and ignore what they say or do ok." He said. I nodded my head and when we walked in everyone was looking at me and me only. I was shaking really badly and I looked down at the floor to not look as scared.

When we went to see Gramps we told him everything. We managed to save 2 by doing CPR on him, turns out I was the only one who knew how to do it so obviously I was the one who had to do it wasn't I. Right after it I went to the bathroom to throw up and Gray followed. He came over to me and rubbed circles on my back. "He *heave* smells so bad *heave* like so many *heave* drugs and *heave* people..." I whispered. "It makes me feel so *heave* sick." I said. Gray started crying and I didn't know what to do. He hugged me so I hugged back.

"Why was it *sniff* meeee." Gray cried. "I don't know..." I whispered. "W-What do I smell o-of...?" He asked. "Weird, you smell like yourself but *heave* like that *heave* guy I can't even *heave* think about him." I said. Then I was actually sick again. Then I thought back to when the same thing happened to me. I was so happy until that one day, that one day changed everything. I was sick again and my stomach really hurt. "Why are you being so sick...?" Gray asked. I was sick again. "I can't stand *heave* the smell..." I whispered. "Just tell me Natsu, I'm not stupid..." Gray whispered. "The same thing happened to me about a year and a half ago..." I whispered. I threw up again and I think everything came out of my stomach now.

"How did you deal with it...?" Asked Gray. "I-I didn't..." I whispered. "But I wish I did, I'll help you but I might be sick sometimes..." I whispered. I heaved again of just the thought of it happening to someone else...