Luna

Natsu's POV

When we first got our dog Luna she loved Gray way more than me but after a while she started to love me too. Luna knew when me or Gray were upset and would run over to us with a toy in her mouth so we wouldn't be sad. Happy was petrified of her but Luna didn't mind Happy. Erza loved Luna and Luna loved Erza too. The only time I was allowed on my own was when I was walking Luna and I class that as being alone as it's being away from humans. The dog doesn't ask me if I'm ok all the time and it doesn't worry about me all the time so when I do walk Luna I class it as alone time.

Luna looks like this

Luna knew when I wanted to cut and when I got a sharp object she would always bark to get Gray's attention and if no one was there she would jump up at her and lick my face

Luna knew when I wanted to cut and when I got a sharp object she would always bark to get Gray's attention and if no one was there she would jump up at her and lick my face. (You be like ewwwwww I be like awwwwwwwwwwwww cute doggie). She always barks when something is wrong which is good as sometimes Gray has panic attacks which Luna helps with.

It was the morning and Gray was watching TV as Erza was playing with Luna. I was making toast for myself and when it was ready I got jam and I unfortunately had to get a knife out. Luna will start barking I just know it. I grabbed the knife and Luna did bark and she jumped at me and licked my face. Gray laughed and Erza was calming her down. I put the knife of the side and she stopped barking. Then I picked it back up and she started barking. "Luna." Erza said. "Luna, calm." I said as I stroked her. I heard a knock at the door and Gray got up to get it. It was Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Sting,Levy and Rogue. Gray let them in and they all just looked at me, Erza and Luna weirdly.

"What's up...?" Gray asked. "We've found a way to get Lucy back, she was never dead." Wendy said. "Luna." I said. Me and Erza were both trying to stop the barking dog from barking buy I think she was too well trained. "Why is that dog barking...?" Gajeel asked me. "She barks when I hold sharp things!" I raised my voice as Luna was too loud. Gajeel nodded his head and looked back at Wendy and Gray. I put the knife back down and sat on the floor next to Luna. "I wanna make food." I laughed. "So please stop barking." I said. She stopped barking but barked the minute I picked the knife up. "I'll just eat it like this then." I said as I ate the toast with nothing on it...