Bit O' Info

Before I start I wanna say thanks for opening this book, for whatever reason you did. 

Constructive criticism and feedback is welcome of course bit please don't be rude. There is absolutely no need for it. Nobody is making you read this book.

 I just did this basically for the random crap about my OCs that aren't important to any rps I may have going on at the time. That being said, if you see any OCs you may be interested in rping with (I can cooperate with an OC & OC rp or two cannon & OC rps (I say two so you can have a side if you have an OC and I can. I very much value fairness in rps) please pm me and be patient from there because I may not have the time to rp, be motivated to rp, or simply not be too invested in the fandom at the moment (meaning I wouldn't be able to do as good of replies as I could). 

Things like weight, height, and age will not be included in this purely because it can obviously range.

In regards to both rp and age, if we have rped before or if you have plans to, please note that those are extremely flexible. I say this because some events in the backstories may not line up with rps I've done in the past. The situation, my mood, and who I rp with highly dictates a lot of this. A good example of this (because I'm currently writing it) is in past rps, Julian has been like 4 with an Iron Man father and ve like 16 when he meets Peter Parker but as you will see with the backstory that is not exactly the case.

This may be updated from time to time as more of the universes grow.

I have a book of OC aesthetics if you'd like to check it out.

Some chapters may have triggering topics. I'll keep in mind to put it in there but I don't really know what all sorts of things that do trigger people since I personally don't have any major ones so sorry in advance. That being said though, I often try not to delve too deep into topics like that so yhey only will be mentioned.

Anyways regardless of any of that, I hope you enjoy this train wreck of a book and that you have an amazing day/night!