Chpt. 23👑

All the guys were in the living room playing the game with Quincey "Whoaa little D shot ole boy?" Eric said "Yeah then she threw up for 2 weeks " they laughed "Do we really need to talk about this?" They were still laughing "Aye don't sweat it D, my first time I threw up for almost a month" Trey said and I rolled my eyes "I don't even want to think about it" I said as the images came back in my head "Yeah she was trying to be a big boss" Quincey said I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever, at least I was able to control it faster then Trey" I said laughing.

The guys continued to play the game being extremely loud which seems to be the only thing they  ever do which would explain why Imani came out the guest room, she was still here because she didnt want to be alone in the house considering her parents were on their business trips and she hadn't been to school since "Hey" she came in the living room "Y'all are always so loud" I said to the guys and they put their hands up in surrender "I've been meaning to talk to you" I said to Imani and she followed me in the kitchen.

"Do you know when your parents would be back?" She rolled her eyes "Seriously D, they're our parents" I just looked at her with a blank face "They called me and said they would be back tomorrow " I nodded my head "okay so I'll take you back today " She looked hesitant "What?" She sighed "Can I stay here?" I was very much taken back "Tomorrow? I mean I can take you back the next day but you need to go back to school" She groaned "no I mean can I stay here......permanently" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "You want to stay with me?" She nodded her head and I was extremely taken back "uhhhh no" she smacked her lips "come on D please, you know how mom and dad are and since you left Dads been an ass and they are barely home..... more then usual" she put me in the worse spot possible "I honestly don't think it's a good idea, I've got too much going on here and I don't really have time to worry about you to" she rolled her eyes and sighed "Just consider it okay" I nodded, I'll mention it to Quincey but I doubt this will be something to discuss.

We ended that conversation and I decided to take her home that day so I could have sometime alone with Quincey since it's been 3 damn weeks.

I came back home and the guys were still there "Yeah uhhh y'all got to go" they looked at me confused "Did I stutter?" They all smacked their lips and got up saying their goodbyes.

"What's happening?" Quincey said getting up and coming to me "We haven't had alone time in weeks and we haven't had a chance to enjoy our house" I said wrapping my hands around his neck "oh Okayy" he wrapped his arms around my waist "and we need to talk" he groaned and nodded, we sat on the couch "Imani asked to stay here"
"I mean if she wants to stay here sometimes I don't mind" I chuckled "no babe she wants to stay here permanently" he had a unsure face "I mean, we have a lot going on here you know but if that's what you want" I shrugged "I love my sister to death but everything is so different now"  his phone rang and he answered it "Wassup" I couldn't hear but his face harden and I could tell he was mad already.

"What's wrong?" He got up and stepped away from me I guess trying to hear or whatever then he hung up, "What happened?" He grabbed his keys and gun from the stand by the door "I need to go to my mama's house" I stood up "want me to come?" he shook his head no and I chuckled putting on my shoes then walking to the car.

We got to his mom's house and there was an extra car outside but I didn't think nothing of it "Wait in the car" I chuckled getting out the car and I heard him groan "Why would I not come and say hi?" He didn't answer but we walked through the front door and we could hear voices coming from the kitchen. When we walked in there was his mom and some guy talking "It's time for you to go nigga" I heard the guy chuckle and then turn around, he was the spitting image of Quincey "Hello son".

Imagine my confusion because I thought his dad was dead "Son?!" The man...well I guess his dad looked at me "You don't talk about me son?" I looked at Quincey and he looked pissed "Why you all up in my
mama's face?!" He stepped toward him but his mom came between him "Baby it's okay now, I was just a little dramatic" she said to him "Nah mama he need to step" I was really confused, he never talked about his dad "I thought you said he was dead" I kinda whispered but not really since everyone heard me "He's dead to me"
"That's no way to speak to yo pop"  his dad looked at me and smiled "I'm Rakim babygirl, what's your name?" He attempted to grab my hand but Quincey pushed him away "You must of lost your damn mind" his dad just chuckled "Why you here?"
"I'm here cause I miss your mother " Quincey scoffed "Bullshit bitch" his dad stepped up "You know I don't tolerate disrespect" Quincey stepped up "You know I don't either, you need to get the fuck up out of here" his mom sighed looking down.

"Quincey you should go" his mom said and I was confused, by the look on Quincey's face he was to "Again with this shit mama?! YOU CALLED ME!"" she looked down "Am I the only one remembering him beating you to a fucking pulp?! You were strung out on drugs cause of this nigga and you just gonna let him talk his way back in your house?!"
"You not finna keep disrespecting your mother" his dad came up in his face "Nigga fuck you" before I knew it they were brawling in the kitchen "QUINCEY!"
"RAKIM"
His mom and I both yelled "BABY!" I tried to push him off but there was literally no use, he just pushed me back.  His mom grabbed his dad by the arm pulling him back hella hard and his face was red, busted lip, and nose. Quincey has a busted lip and his eye was swollen and red already. Rakim tried to step up and hit him again but I wasn't finna let that happened.

I pulled out my gun and pointed at him making him stop dead in his tracks "You lucky nigga" his dad said and I chuckled "Nah I think you the one lucky" I said cocking the gun "QUINCEY GET OUT!" His mom yelled  "Man fuck this" Quincey said then left out the door leaving me to follow.