It wont happened again

Namjoo's POV ;

I sat on my bed . Ahh today was terrible . Everyone is yelling at me for being rude at the new boy . What is his name again ? D.O ? Ergh what a strange name .

The actually reason i didnt like boys is because i had been hurted before and i dont want it happens again . That was totally hurt .

Chen . The truth is I still love him . But he left me . Idk why . We've been together for 2 years . How dare he left me . That was the reason . I really hate human named "man" .

I stand up and go to the balcony outside my room . I used my telescope given by Chen a time ago and see the beautiful stars . My house and Chorong's are Semi-D . We always chat at my balcony or her balcony if we're bored since our family is busy all time .

*knock knock *

Someone knocked my door . Ergh . I really hate being disturbed when im watching the stars . I open up my door and saw Taeyeon unnie , my older sister .

" what did you want?" I said coldly

" I'm wondering if you need any help for your homework "

"No thank you . I already finished them by myself . Dont disturb me . Just mind your own business "

I slammed the door . I hate her . She's the reason Chen left me . That time , everyone thinks i'm the one who pushed Yoona , Chen's sister from the stairs . Chen didnt believe me . He dissapoint me . Only Myungsoo oppa and Joonmyeonnie believe me . Taeyeon unnie was so angry aand taught im the one who do wrong cause Im walking behind her when she fell down . Yoona unnie is her chingu . She got hospitalized for 3 months . Chen was so angry .

You , liar ! I hate you . I taught you're a nice girl but you hurt my family ! From now on , we're over ! I dont know who you are and please go away from my life !!

Yeah thats it . I still remember every single word that Chen said to me . Tears drop down my cheeks . That time is hard . Im glad Myungsoo oppa and Joonmyeonnie come and calm me . After Yoona unnie woke up from koma , she was asking about me . She wanna meet me to tell me something . Her parents didnt allow her to see me .

*starts of flashback*

"She has nothing to do with you anymore . She pushed you from the stair and caused you hospitalized and you still wanna look for her ! Daydream ! You will never ever see her again !"

" what ? Pushed me up the stair ?!! It was my own fault . The stairs was slippery . Its not her fault ! Its mine ! Im so careless . Bring her to me ! RIGHT NOW ! "

" noona , im done with her . I have nothing to do with her anymore so i wont see her again . " said Chen

"Bwo ?!! Yah Kim JongDae . Are you crazy ?!! How could you let her go before seeking the truth . You pabo ! Go and apologize to her and bring her here ! In front of me . !!"

Everyone in that ward were frozen . They didnt expect this thing . They've done wrong . Chen runs and quickly go to Namjoo's house .

" anyeonghasaeyo , is Namjoo at home ? " ask Chen to one of the maid .

" ah , Miss Namjoo already left to the airport . Mr. Myungsoo and Mr.JoonMyeon send her there . " said the maid .

Chen quickly drive to the airport and search for Namjoo and he saw Myungsoo and Joonmyeon .

"Hyung !! Where is Namjoo ?! Where is she going "

" you bastard !!! How dare you come here ?! After you hurt Namjoo , you still come here to search for her ? Forget it . She already left to London . Im warning you . Dont disturb her or else you"ll get something from me ! " said Myungsoo angrily .

They left Chen alone and go back home . He regret .

* end of flasback *

Taeyeon unnie used to hate me for that incident . Now she talk nicely and treat me well cause she regret for being harsh to me . I stayed for 5 years at London and go to school there and lived with my uncle there . I come back to Korea when im 17 and i further study here . Myungsoo oppa and Joonmyeoniee hugged me when i came back to home. Taeyeon unnie come to apologize but i just looked at her with blank face .

Ahh ~~ flashing back was too hurt .

* i can see you hurt into , i will be right here dont run away dont run away dont run away~ *

My phone is ringing . The ringtone is Dont Run Away by David Archulete and that was my fav song .

" Yobosaeyeo ? "

" Hello Namjoo yah . Close your balcony door before you sleep okay!"

Said Chorong .

I take a look at my balcony door and it is opened wide . Haha this girl . I off the call and walk outside . I saw her and she wave her hand at me .

"Hey ! Wanna have a night chat ? " said Chorong

" No thanks . Im going to sleep . Bye see you tomorrow " I waved my hand to her and smiled .

Chorong's POV :

Namjoo are so pretty if she keep smiling like that . I sighed . Namjoo yah , i know you still like Chen . But you have to move on ~

I looked at the citylight and sighed . Poor Namjoo . She deserve happiness . She already suffered .

-----------------

SO that was Namjoo's story . Poor her . Stay tuned for next chapter . There will be KyungJoo moment ! ^^