Changed

Namjoo's POV

I open up the balcony door and sit on the chair . My fingers are dancing on the telescop . My mind is flashing back the time

" ermm i just wanna be your friend "

I'm wondering if my behaviour may annoy him . I take my phone and text Chorong .

" Chorongie , come out . Lets have some night chat "

Few seconds later , Chorong knocked my balcony door . Haha she is so fast . Since our house are Semi-D , we can just jump to each other houses . I chukled and walk toward her . We sit on the chair . I called my maid and she handed us hot chocolate .

" so , whats up ? Its weird . You haven't asked for a night chat even once before this . What are you thinking about ? That must be hard since you like to solve your problem by yourself " asked Chorong .

" Chorong-ah , that new boy -

"Wait wait . Oh yeah i forgot to ask you . Yah why did u treat him like that ? You always make him feel uncomfortable . You guys didnt even talked ! " cried Chorong

" Yah ! Dont cut my words ! We already talked today ! He came and sit beside . He said that he wanted to be my friend but i said that im not interested and go away ! "

Chorong knocked my head

"Ayy you pabo ! Why you said like that . Namjoo yah ~ why you behave like this . Is this because of Chen ? " Chorong asked softly .

I lowered my head . I just . I cant hear that name . I closed my eyes . Try to forget the past .

" Namjoo-ah , you have to move on . You cant be like this . Till when you'll be like this ? Forget him Namjoo . He's your past . Things wont changed if you behave like this . " said Chorong . She rub my hair .

"Chorong-ah , you know i love him right . I love him Chorong ah !! I cant forget him !! " i cried on her shoulder. She hugged me .

"Namjoo , you have to accept the reality . He's not yours anymore . Im begging you please forget him . You already hurt a lot . I dont want you to get hurt anymore . Namjoo . Promise me . You'll forget him and starts a new life . Where is my Vitamin Namjoo ? Please . For the sake of us . " 

*NEXT MORNING *

I woke up early today . I take a bath and dressed neatly . Today , i tied my hair . I've changed my mind . I will be the old Namjoo . Chorong's word yesterday opened up my eyes . I have to accept the reality yes ! Forget that jerk and have a new life . You can do it Namjoo ! Fighting !

D.O's POV ;

I'm walking to my locker . Ahh , yesterday i got a nightmare . Suddenly someone tapped my back . I turned around and get shocked . Its Namjoo with a bright smile ! I was like . Woahhh , did she gets a nightmare too yesterday ?

"Im sorry for being rude and cold before . So today i wanna start again . Anyeonghasaeyo Kim Namjoo imnida . " said Namjoo and bowed to me .

I was like O.O . Wow she've changed .

I quickly introduce myself

"Anyeonghasaeyo Do Kyung Soo imnida . Call me D.O "

"  from now on , we're friends . And im going to call you Kyungsoo instead of D.O . Its nice to know you Kyungsoo sshi . I will see you later with the rest . Anyeong ! "

O.O . Thats the only thing i can do . Yesterday she said that she's not interested to be my friend and today she come to me and said that we're friends now ? Wow . Btw she looks so pretty with that pony tail .

* Recess time *

Chorong's POV :

All 6 of us gathered at the cafe and talked happily . Namjoo is not here yet . After a few minutes , Namjoo appeared . She sat beside Chorong and started to join the gossip .

"Kyungsoo yahh , where do you live in Japan ? " ask Namjoo .

Everyone stopped talking and stare at them with SINCE-WHEN-THEY-TALKED face .

" I used to live in Tokyo " answer D.O .

" ehem , since when you guys talked to each other ? I taught you guys wont talk to each other forever " ask Kai .

" since this morning . Why Kai ? Jealous ? " tease Namjoo happily

Me , Eunji , Bomi and Hayoung look at each other . It seems like Namjoo can accept the reality and be the old Namjoo back !. I stare at Namjoo who is laughing with Kai and D.O .Oh God , please give Namjoo happiness . She  deserve it .

-----------------