Trying to be Friends

D.O's POV ;

Finally , its my first month in this campus . I was walking and i saw

Namjoo ! Wow . I love her pony tail . I walk toward her and Chorong .

" anyeong ! Good morning ! "

" D.O ? Hey anyeong Good morning ! " said Chorong .

Namjoo was doing something in her locker and didnt even look at me .

"Hey you guys stayed in Ixora isnt ? You guys must be so smart " i said . Just to seek Namjoo's attention .

"Ani , haha we're not that smart ^^ " said Chorong .

" Chorong lets go . We're late " Namjoo closed her locker and walking away . Chorong look sorry and smile at me .

" Mian D.O i have to go . See you later ! " said Chorong and run towards Namjoo .

I was like . O.o . It looks like im invicible . I sighed and walked to my class and sit . I chat with Bomi Eunji and Kai . They were funny and happening .

" so D.O , what do you think about Namjoo ? " ask Bomi

" ermm , did she always like that ? Cold and do her own work ? " ask me curiously .

" not that cold . She's the ice princess . Haha . But when you get to know her , she's bubbly and funny too ! " said Kai

" dont worry D.O sshi , she's always like that with new person . She didnt make friends well . " said Eunji

" ahh i see . "

" Do you like her ? " ask Bomi with smirk face .

" hmm ,  a kind of . She look pretty and nice " i said shyly .

" no worries , we will help you to get to know her more " said three of them .

I smiled widely . Mr.Oh entered the class and our class started  

Eunji's POV ;

Hmm just like what I predicted , D.O will fall for her . Haha . Tbh I ship them . They look good together . D.o has been here for a month . Seven of us always chat together but Namjoo still didnt talk to D.O . I know its because that jerk , Chen . I sighed .

" eunji yah , why u sighed ? " ask Bomi

" i was thinking about Namjoo . I think she act like that because of that jerk Chen . You know , she promised not the fell in love again . But I have a good feeling that she will like D.O " explain me .

" ahh that bastard . If he didnt do this to Namjoo , she will never be like this . She wont be ice princess . I hope D.O can melt her ice heart " sighed Bomi .

" yeah i hope so . Lets pray for them"

Without their knowing , theres someone who heard their conversation .

D.O's POV ;

" i was thinking about Namjoo . I think she act like that because of that jerk Chen . You know , she promised not the fell in love again . But I have a good feeling that she will like D.O "

" ahh that bastard . If he didnt do this to Namjoo , she will never be like this . She wont be ice princess . I hope D.O can melt her ice heart " sighed Bomi .

" yeah i hope so . Lets pray for them"

I was like . Wow . Who is Chen ? What did he have done to Namjoo that changed her into an ice princess ? Why Eunji and Bomi look so worried ?!! Ahh . Im confused . 

Its recess time and im walking to the toilet . I saw Namjoo is sitting and playing with her phone . Well as expected , her expression is always cold . A boy come to her and hand her a box of chocolate . She said something to that boy . The boy look sad and went back . Namjoo continue playing with her phone . I walk toward her .

" erm . May I sit here ? " i said

"  just sit " reply her . Coldly .

"So , this is our first time talked to each other isnt ? Im glad to have you as my new friend "

" i didnt said that im your friend . What did you want from me ? "

" ermm i just wanna be your friend "

" Im not interested . I have to go .Bye"

Namjoo stood up and walked away .

I . I . I . Speechless . Am i get rejected ? Wow . I go back to class and tell Bomi,Eunji and Kai about that .

" wow so cold . Dont worry . We will talk to her later " said Bomi

" relax buddy . Thats her style . " said Kai .

And im still wondering . Who is Chen .

________________