Goodbye

* after 2 years *

Namjoo's POV

Ahhh , im tired . Theres a lot of files i have to check . I call my secretary through the intercom

" Sara , bring me a cup of coffee please"

* knock knock *

Sara entered my room .

"Here's your coffee miss "

" Thank You , ermm Sara , where is Ms Chorong and Ms.Hayoung ? "

" they went to Green Town site . They just got the tender . "

" oh serious ? Wahh . Okay you may go out now "

As Sara went out from my room , i called Chorong

" Yoboseyo ? Chorongiee , you guys got the tender ? "

" yeah ! We do ! See the leg laa "

" chukkhae ! Lets go to Victoria Station tonight . Its my treat "

" oh yeah ! "

I ended the call and smile . Thanks God . We got the tender . Our company and RM Holding compete to get the tender .

So , after 2 years , Chorong Hayoung and I take over our family's company . Three of us are the CEO . We named our company CNH Holdings . The whole Korea knew us . All of them salute us . We had opened the most successful company in Korea in young age . All of us are still single . Well . We're busy . Bomi and Eunji followed their family to America . They are now becoming a very famous lawyer . Kai is Hayoung's bodyguard . He voluntereed himself. Kyungsoo ? He worked as an acountant in our company . Yeah the best accountant . I forgave him about the past . And four of us are best friends . Tbh i still love him actually . Hmm forget it .

*knock knock *

" Come in ! "

" Namjoo , lets have lunch ! " said Kyungsoo .

" Sure ! " I take my handbag .

" wheres Rong and Hayoung ? "

" they went to the Green Town site . We just got the tender !! "

" jinjja ? Wahhhh ~~ chukkahae "

I just smiled .

* a week later *

I'm checking the files .

* tingtong *

My phone rang . Theres a message

Kim Namjoo , come to 1324 Gangnam street now if you want to keep your friends safe . Comw by yourself . Dont you dare to bring any of your friends .

I got suprised . Omg Rongie and Hayoungie ! The person who sent me the message also sent Chorong and Hayoung photo . They tied them with a big rope . Ahh !! I took my handbag and run to my car .

D.O's POV

Namjoo run out from her room . She looks angry and worried . Hmm , i decided to follow her . I followed her car . She drove to a very silent place . I stopped my car . I followed her from back .

Namjoo's POV

I arrived the place . I saw Chorong and Hayoung being tied . I also saw Kai lay on the floor . Theres blood on his face . I walked to the four men in front of Rong and Hayoung . They covered their face so i cant see their faces.

" Namjoo !!! " Rong and Hayoung screamed .

" well well well . Welcome Miss Namjoo . "

" What the hell did you guys want from me ?! "

" easy . Sign this transfer contract . Once you signed it , you will officially gave the Green Town tender to us . We already ask your friends to sign but they dont want to . Sign or else i will shoot your friends one by one . Oh yeah , i forgot about the young man back there . Huh , trying to be hero ? He failed . Hahahahahahaha " said one of the men while the other kick Hayoung's leg .

" No Namjoo dont sign . Let it be !! " said Chorong .

" well , guys , i know who sent you here . Dont worry , follow me and be by my side . I will pay you double from what your boss do " i try to play with them when i saw Kai started to wake up . Kai go to Chorong and Hayoung . He cut the rope and now they're free .

" dont mess with us . Our boss wont backstab us ! " said the men

" are you sure ? Then i will pay you triple !"

" no we wont ! " said the men

I showed a signal to Kai . He started to fight with the men . I fight with another two men untill Kyungsoo come out and take one with him . Wow , he's good . I know a little bit Hapkido . I punch and kick the man . Suddenly

" NAMJOO ! BEHIND YOU !! " shout Chorong and Hayoung . I turned around and a man hit my head with a  wood . I fell down . Another man take this opputurnity . He took out his knife and stab my stomach twice . I fell down .

Chorong's POV

" NAMJOO ! NAMJOO ! " Hayoung and I run to Namjoo . The police come . The four men are busted .

" NAMJOO ! WAKE UP ! " I tapped her cheeks . Blood started to come out from her head , nose and stomach .

" oh god ! KAI CALL THE AMBULANS ! NOW !! " ask Hayoung .

" NAMJOO NAMJOO ! wake up babe ! Dont leave me ! " cried Kyungsoo .

All of us started to cry . Suddenly Namjoo smiled .

" guys , komawo for everything "

" no ! no ! please stay ! Namjoo please dont leave me ! " said Kyungsoo

Namjoo smiled and looked at Kyungsoo

" you pabo Do Kyung Soo . i love you . i wanna sleep guys . im tired . saranghae "

Namjoo closed her eyes .

" NAMJOOOO !!!!!!!!! " All of us shouted

------------------------