Prologue

Prologue:

"Win, come back here!" Green yelled in his high-pitched voice as he tried to run after me.

"Go away!" I screamed back as I ran faster.

I was already at my wit's end! Why would this man chase me? I mean, he doesn't look so bad. I bet he could get any man or girls he liked, but why me? What did I do in my past life to suffer like this? I was just trying to live by.

"Wait!" He bellowed again. "Why won't you accept me? I like you, let's just give it a try!"

I looked around and saw everyone I came across with in this busy street, checking for their reactions. And I could see the stares they're giving me. Green just won't give up. I already told him many times that I'm not into him, but he's just so stubborn to accept it.

"You know I don't like you, Green!" I hissed and panted at the same time.

"You will, if you give me a chance!"

"I can't!" I stopped running and faced him. This has to end now. I am tired of his silly games. I just want my normal life back, before he confessed to me. "I already have a boyfriend!" I suddenly blurted out without thinking.

His face contorted, "Huh? W-what do you mean?"

"I cannot like you back because I am already taken" I said it in one go, without batting an eyelash.

"N-no! That can't be true! We've known each other for years but you never dated anyone!"

I smiled, I might be able to pull this off. "We're office-mates, Green. You don't know my life outside the company, how can you say I never dated anyone?"

"Then who's your boyfriend? Prove it to me!" He dared.

We've been attracting too much attention. Of course people would give us those looks, we ran around this street while shouting at one another for three laps! My legs were shaking from all the running but Green seemed to look okay. It's evident how strong this man was just by looking at how his button-up shirt hugged his muscular body perfectly.

Suddenly something heavy was on my shoulder. I looked t my right and saw a big hand. Turning to my other side, my eyes met his beautiful brown orbs which were adorned with thick and long lashes staring straight into my own. It feels like my soul was being sucked on.

"Have you been waiting long?" He asked in his low, raspy voice.

I smiled, "No. I had some exercise while waiting for you" I chuckled as I remember all the running I did.

He let go of my shoulder and grabbed his vice from his pocket and put it on his beautiful mouth. His other hand flicked his lighter while the other covered it. He puffed his smoked with his left hand and grabbed my hand with his right.

"Come on, I'll take you home" he said.

"Wait!" Green, who had been forgotten for a couple of minutes, screeched.

I looked at him not saying anything. "Who is he?" He asked with his squealing tenor voice.

I smiled triumphantly this time before answering his question. "Well, I told you I already have a boyfriend." I paused waiting for his reaction. When his shocked face didn't change, I continued. "This is Bright, my boyfriend."

His reaction was priceless. It went from disbelief to confusion then anger. I couldn't keep up, he was showing all kinds of emotion aside from happiness. But when I saw the tears in his eyes, guilt started creeping up to me. As I was about to reach out my hand and take a step, I felt a strong tug on my hand. Then I remembered my "boyfriend". His serious, dead-panned face met mine.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"I-I-I.... I don't know" I told him.

"Let's go, I can't stay for too long!" Again, he buzzed.

I can tell that he is pissed. So, instead of letting my conscience win over me, I let myself be dragged by the man who I am in a relationship with. A fake relationship.

@-@-@-@-@-@

Hello there, BrightWin/SarawaTine fans!

I know this fake boyfriend/fake relationship might be a cliché now, with 2gether having the same concept, but there's something I want to share too. You'll see as the story goes on.

Hopefully you get a glimpse of what the story MIGHT be with the prologue.

Will be posting chapter 1 soon!

Bisous, bisous!

Crybaby

Started: 2020.05.14