PriAm

Next day: (Karva Chauth evening)

Priya dresses up in a red Anarkali suit...putting a pinch of vermillion on her hairline...she applies a little bit of Kohl on her eyes....to twist her Bindi a little...she looks into the mirror...the salwar suit seems to be hugging her frame...Neha was right...she's already showing a little! A sudden thought comes into her mind...she's been feeling extremely fatigue and a little more bloated than she should be at this stage! what if Ram's insecurities come true...what if there's something wrong with this baby? When she was engrossed into her thoughts...KK calls her out...

Hearing Krishna Ji calling for her...she joins them to gather in the terrace...once the moon peeps in...everyone performs the pooja...she feels a little shy while Ram sees her through a round strainer...she even gestures him to put it down...following others...Ram showers her with a handful of flower petals... she lowers down her eyes in an attempt to control her tears...the favorite part of the ritual for Ram was when she put a laddu into his mouth!

***

Next evening:

Priya was arranging her wardrobes...when Ram comes back from the office....while folding her clothes...she pondered into a thought....how to reveal this to Ram? Knowing him, he's definitely going to overreact...! Once he freshens up and gets into the bed cozily, she too sits beside him....he places his arms behind her back...while she keeps one of her hands on his thigh...settling his hair, she initiates a conversation...I nah have a gift for you....accha? He asks in a melting tone....why so? Ooo...you kept fast for my...oh...no...our wellbeing nah...that's why! Ahan! Madam, I didn't keep it for you...I kept it for my child...he tries to observe her reaction from the corner of his eyes...though he wanted her to react to such a claim...she showed no interest in his jokes! Ram realizes that she is up to something!

Taking a pause, she continues....you wanted to have too many kids to count, no? He gives a satisfactory smile...ha! What if your wish gets fulfil right away? He seems to be a little frightened...kya baat kar rehi ho yaar? Aur paida karni hai kya? She playfully smiles....phle yeh dono toh ajaye...Ram nods his head...then, after a moment, he inquires surprisingly...Dono? Priya heaves in...and then says, what if we have twins? Ram seems to be static...I consulted my doctor today...after listening to my symptoms, she was saying that maybe we're going to have twins! She jerks Ram a little...Ram, aap sunh reh ho na?

Ram thinks for a moment...Priya, giving birth to one child is as it is risky at your age...and, now two? Beads of sweat flow down his forehead...toh kya hua, Ram? Life is all about a little amount of uncertainties, which follows a huge reward! Ram still doesn't seem to be convince...Ram, yaar...just think about it! We wanted just one child...now, we may have two gifts from the almighty! Ram interrogates...Priya, was Ms. Silvia (her health specialist) sure about it? Priya replies...nai, sure toh nai hai! These all are our assumptions! Then, Priya...we must get the ultrasound done! I mean, I need to be very careful with your diet and make sure that you follow a healthy routine! We can't afford to take any risk with your health! Relax yaar, wase bhi, it's safer to get the ultrasound done after week 11, if it's not an emergency! Aaa...maa...yaar! She presses his forehead in an attempt to settle his mind....he looks at her intently...how Priya..how? how you manage to be so calm...how can you take such a serious matter so lightly? Don't you feel afraid? She smiles...this is because, Mistaar. Kapoor...you tend to bear all tensions of my share! He presses his lips...and a drop of tear sheds down...touching her palms...getting a little emotional...she says...Ram, yaar...don't do this!

He takes her into a tight embrace! After a moment, he says...Priya...do you really think that we're going to have twins? Priya twists her lips...yeah, I think so! I mean my intuition says so... and Mr. Kapoor...your wife is always right!! Accha? He grins...Priya joins him... Ha...ha...ha! They burst out laughing! Ram suddenly remarks...mothers are too lucky, no? They can feel a baby since the beginning! Who says? Fathers are also lucky! They can hear the heartbeat of their babies...since the beginning! Ram awes at such a declaration!