Chapter 1-Hiring A new Secretary

Hoseok's View

"Hey you shouldn't have fired her directly" I stated while looking at him drink a vodka. His really a low tempered ass head. "Then what do you want me to do? Give her another fvking chance? Hyung, I've been giving that old woman many chances but she's just wasting all of it. She doesn't deserve my mercy" he said gulping his drink.

I rolled my eyes and continued sipping my drink. I don't really drink alcohol so that's why I'm drinking just a water. "So what now..." I said looking at him. He turned his head on me and stared at me blankly.

"Didn't I told you earlier that I want you to hire my secretary?" he said looking at me coldly. "Yeah, I think I forgot about it" I said and laughed awkwardly.

He returned back on sipping his drink "Better find a deserving secretary for this work hyung" he said. Wow he sounded like his my boss. "Duh~ you have no right to decide on whose I'm gonna hire"i said and rolled my eyes.

" What? "he said and clench his jaw." I'm not working on you, and besides talk to with respect I'm older than you idiot"i said and punch him lightly. "Yeah, whatever" he said.

Jimin is really like this, his so serious and doesn't want to make his job even more difficult. He doesn't want someone making mistakes on his company so he eventually fire everyone who makes mistake immediately.

And now my problem is, who would I gonna hire for his secretary? Ugh I don't really have someone on my mind now. It's hard to find a workers now. I'm gonna risk my time on this now...

. . .

Hyena's View

"Ugh" I said as I sat down on my couch, putting my heels off my feet. I feet hurts alot. I've been finding stupid jobs but they doesn't want to hire me! I'm not even underage and also I finished college, I mean I graduated! Why the hell is this world so unfair to me!

I massage my feet and stood up and wash my self. After I finished washing my self and was sure that I was clean I change into a black pyjama and a white T-shirt before getting my phone from my bag.

I look at my call log. No calls, no text, what the hell is wrong with him? He never calls me I'm really mad at him right now. I know that his cheating I just wanted him to admit it to me and then apologise. I was about to put my phone back when I receive a text message from Miri.

Hyena, go to the French Hotel near the Sanggudong. Heejun is with a slut now.
-Miri

My eyes widened. I wore my shoes and started running out of my apartment I closed it properly and then I hailed a cab. My mind was just running through what Miri just said. He really doesn't want to tell me that his a fvcking cheater! "Ahjussi can you drive a little faster please?" I said. The driver nodded and fastened his pace.

It didn't took some time when we arrive at the place. I directly paid the driver and jump out of the car. I entered the hotel and started finding Heejun. And there I saw him with a girl with a short hair, wearing a red fitted dress, looking all like a bitch.

I walk towards them quickly and grab Heejun's coat. He turned to me and look at me all shock "H-hyena what are you doing here?" he said questioning me. I put my hands on my waist and look at them.

"I should ask you that, what ate you doing here Heejun. With a bitch?" I said emphasizing the words bitch and look at the bitch beside him. He rose one of her eyebrows and stared at me from head to toe. "Who are you?" she said.

I laughed at her sarcastically "No, no, no who are you?!" I said back at her. Heejun look at her and back to me "Hyena let's talk about this somewhere else" he said and grab my hands to drag me away outside but I slap him infront of this slut.

"No! Let's talk it here infront of this fvcking ugly slut!" I shouted that made the people look at us. "Ugly? Why don't you tell that to your self?" she said. "Fvcking shut up!" I glared at him.

"Do you have any explanation about this Heejun? Why the hell are you with a girl in a hotel." I said looking at him. I dong want to tear up so I choke my own tears. "Are you gonna fvck him tonight?" I said sarcastically said to him. He was about to cover my mouth but I slap his hands away from me.

"Get your filthy hands away from me, how many times that you've been doing this to me Heejun? How many times did you cheated on me?" I said and I didn't even notice that I was tearing up.

"Or, is she just one of your sluts?" I said. He didn't answered instead he just quiet. "Hyena you don't understand it's not what you think---" I cutted him off by slapping him right away.

"Heejun... I know your cheating on me! I know it for along time I'm just waiting for you to tell me the truth! And I was willing to forgive you but all you do is denie all of it! Damn you! I cannot trust you anymore Heejun!" I said and slap him again.

"Those slaps you just received from me still aren't enough for all of your lies on me.... I fvcking hate you Ji Heejun, let's break up" I said and was about to go away but I turn around again. I slap this slut and she hissed in pain "That's for being a low standard woman... Also bitch his all your now, hope you'll enjoy sucking his dick later" I said and left both of them.

I run not knowing where to go. Until I just realise that I was at the park crying all alone. I sat on a bench and clutch my heart. I punch my own chest lightly while trying to calm myself down. My breath are getting heavy as I started breathing deeply trying to catch my breath.

I continued crying, how can he cheat on me? I know that he had a bad reputation on dating before but still I trusted him. I fvcking trusted him because I love him! But he just ruined my trust on him!

His a lier! A fvcking lier, I would really never gonna believe him again nor talk to him. I want to forget about him directly,i don't wanna see him forever! I want him to die and vanish on this world!!!!

Phone Rings...

I look at my phone and read the caller I. D. It's Hoseok, I smiled, he must have some good news to tell me today. But I hope it really is.

*Hyena~~*

I rub my tears away and try not to sound like I just cried. "Hello, Hoseokie~~. What's up?" I said.

*I need to tell you something*

My eyes widened "What is it?" I said trying not broke into tears again. I still can feel the pain you know.

*You still don't have a work right? Cause if not I will hire to be the secretary of the Park company, you know that company right?*he said.

My face lightened! I can finally have a work now! It's a brand new start without the douchebag! "Oh my Hoseok! Thank you so much! I owe you one!" I said happily on the line.

*You'll start tomorrow be there at exactly 7:00 a.m*

"Of course! Good bye hoseok! Saranghe!" I said whilst smiling. I heard him chuckled.

*Then I'll see you tomorrow, bye Hyena*

We bid goodbyes and then he ended the call. I will forget about everything now. I wipe my tears and then just stood up. Tomorrow will be a new day.