Chapter 13-First Move

Hyena's View

I can't believe... I can't believe what Taehyung said earlier. He did just said that he love me, how come I didn't notice it? We've been together as bestfriend for years... How come I didn't notify the way his eyes met mine? I must be really numb, I just hurt my bestfriend.. And now I just lost him... He wouldn't meet me now, because I'm such a dumb girl who doesn't even acknowledge someone's feeling towards me! I put my head on the my office table as I close both of my eyes. What's happening on my life now? It's been ruined...

*Knock! Knock! *

The door opened and it revealed the body of my boss... He was wearing a black suit and his hair... It was just arrange as usual. My heart directly skipped a bit when he smiled at me.. Did he already forget about the kiss? He look like he doesn't mind it, maybe it was just a lust... I slap my face to erase my thoughts. He look at me in a confuse way. "You look bothered" he said. I was just staring at him, I don't know why but there is something in him that made me want to stare at his face for a long time. "Ms. Lee, I know I'm handsome but I might melt on the way you stare at me" he said that snap me back on my thoughts. I look at him and shook my head.

"What are you doing here Mr. Park? Do you need something?" I said while looking at him. He sat on the table staring at me. "Do you think I forgot about the kiss?" he said seductively. So he didn't? What the hell? So what should I do about that?

He leaned closer to me "Do you think it doesn't mean anything on me?" he said. I wanted to talk but my mouth was just not cooperating on my body. I can't open it, it's like I just eared my words. "I like you so much Lee Hyena" he said. My eyes widened as my pupils are shaking looking at him.

Did he just said he like me? 1st it's Taehyung and now it's Mr. Park? What's gonna happen next on my life! "B-but Mr. Park" he pushed his finger on my lips to stop me from talking. "Let me like you... Let me love you Hyena" he said while his eyes are sparkling. I look at him, I can't answer him... I really wanna tell him something but it just can't get out of my mind!

"Let me Date you"

What the hell? Why would he Date, there are so many thoughts on my mind running right now. He stared at me from my eyes, I saw him gulp when he look at my lips. "Would you allow me Hyena?" he said sweetly smiling at me. What should I answer. He rolled his eyes cutely and then he stood up pouting.

"Then I'll take your silence as yes! I will really make you mine Hyena!" he said as he left my office. Once he close the door I clutch my heart, I diffenetly just forget how to breath. I try to catch my breath... What am I feeling towards you Mr. Park? Why would you leave me out of breath by just your sweet voice and smile? What's happening on my heart? Do I perhaps have a feelings on him?

Jimin's View

I run towards my office and slip on the door way why clutching my heart. I already forget to breath around her, she just look so perfect and pretty as always. I smile as my thoughts began running. I can't believe that I just passed on talking at her like nothing happen. Someone opened the door that made me fall on the ground. It revealed Yoongi's presence. "What the hell?!" he said.

I stood up and brushed my butt. He look at me confusely "What are you doing here, hyung?" I said. He remained a poker face at me "Idiot its my birthday today, I came to have my gift" he said. I rolled my eyes... He just wanted a gift?! What the hell is wrong with this cat? "I don't have a gift on you but I will just treat you to the bar today, kaja! (let's go)" I said.

Taehyung's View

I was drinking a soda while walking staring at the kids who's playing around. It somehow make me forget about Hyena. While just thinking about her made my heart break and my tears just fall from my eyes. I sat down on the bench while still crying. I look like an idiot here crying, someone tap my shoulder and give me handkerchief and it's a girl. "Are you a gay? Did your boyfriend broke up with you?" she said.

I glared at her and then she smiled at me sheepishly revealing her diamond shape smile "I'm not a gay, and I didn't broke up with someone" I said. She nodded she pushed the handkerchief on me and then I accepted it wiping it on my eyes. She was smiling while looking at the kids. She has a long straight ash brown hair, she has a fair skin, her cheeks are just a natural pink, and her lips it's also pink. Her eyes are like  vanilla brown.

"Then why did you cry Mr.?" she said that made me come back on reality. "I just confessed to my best friend" I said. She suddenly laugh that made my eyes widened while looking at her.

She clapped her hands "She rejected you?! Hahahaha hahahaha!!!" she said while laughing so hard that made her hold her stomach. I glared at her that made her stop from laughing. "Your not helping" I said. She smirk at me. "I'm really not helping duh~~I don't even know you" she said. I clench my teeth I throw her handkerchief towards her. While she just laugh.

"You know Mr. You will move on, and then you will find someone better" she said that made me look at her " they said everything happen's with a reason"it made my heart melt on the way her sweet her voice sounded." Oh by the way! My name is Shin Bora" she said. Her names meaning is purple... And purple means I will love and trust you forever "I'm Kim Taehyung" I said. She smack my chest hard as she smiled at me.

"Nice to mee you chingu! (friend)" she said. It made me smile... I don't know but I think, I'm feeling something on her. It's like I've already fallen for her, it's like a love at first sight. "Nice to meet you" I said.

To be continued
. . .
Kim_Taexis
🥀