Chapter Nineteen

I know I fucked up

I know I fucked up.

Getting into my car, I slam my door, turn my music up loud as hell and begin speeding home, lost in my thoughts.

I reacted badly to the situation, but I had no choice. I should've never let it get that far in the first place, and that's my fault. I'll accept that blame.

But she had no place getting her feelings involved.

Telling me she loves me and shit?

And now I have to confront my own feelings. I'm not a heartless ass nigga.

With all the time we was spending together, of course a nigga caught feelings, especially with the way she was throwing it down on me.

But that's the problem, we wasn't supposed to catch feelings, and that's exactly what we did.

So I had to lash out, make her hate me.

Plus like we said, we both knew what it was from the jump.

I'm with Queen, I couldn't protect her when she needed me the most, so I'll make sure she's protected from now on.

For our child that never was.

Speaking of my child, I guess I'm gone have to get some type of custody order.

I'm not saying Ari will do some grimy shit, but I want to make sure I'll be able to see my child.

I know I pissed her off and I never know what she might do.

Good thing I had a room here done almost identical to the one at her house, that way our son will always feel at home no matter what.

I might have fucked up with my first child, but I promise I'm gone do right by this one.

And that means making sure I'll be able to see him, despite what's going on with me and his mom.

I'll even pay child support if that's what she wants, I just want to make sure I'll be able to be in my child's life.

Getting too deep in my feelings, I didn't even realize that i was home until I pulled into the driveway.

Shit muscle memory is a motherfucker.

Getting out the car, I lock it, making a beeline for my in home bar. I definitely need a drink after this.

Pulling out a pre-rolled blunt, I spark up, and start drinking straight from the bottle.

"Alexa, shuffle songs on Apple Music."

Smoking and drinking, I start straight vibing.

The more I drink, the harder it is to deny the urge to text or call Ari, all while trying to forget the memories of what just happened.

Staring at her contact in the phone that's in my hand, the only thing I can think is, I'm about to get fucked up.

•••

Looking at the object in my hand, I stare down in disbelief and excitement

I'm finally pregnant, for the first time ever. The only downside? It's not Black's, but he doesn't have to know that.

With this baby, I finally have what I need to take that bitch down.

Too bad my other plan didn't work.

Hopefully the new one that Jamari is working on will though, that way the bitch and her child can be out of our lives, and Black can get back to fucking only me.

Yeah, I know they fucking, but it's okay because I been fucking Jamari, but now?

I'm deading that shit.

After he kills Ariana, of course. Too bad the first attempt was a failure.

But we'll be smarter about it now.

First we'll scare her a few times to make her think she has a stalker, and then we'll have the finale, which is just Jamari killing her.

I honestly don't even care if he gets caught. He'll just be collateral damage in my plan to get what I want, the love of my life back.

Everything was great until she came along and ruined it.

Hearing the music downstairs become louder, I quickly clean up everything, erasing the evidence of my pregnancy.

Going downstairs, I see Black exactly where I want him, fucked up.

Stripping down to my panties and bra, I walk to him, sitting on his lap.

"Hey daddy."

He looks up at me with his red and lazy eyes, with a bitter smile on his face.

"Wassip Queen?"

Not saying another word to me, he roughly grabs me by my hair, crashing our lips together roughly.

Damn, this was easier than I thought it was gonna be.

Poor tink tink, I guess it didn't work out with the whore.

Getting down to business, I grab him through his pants, stroking him and making his dick get hard under my touch.

"Stand up." He commands in a rough tone, while finishing the last of the brown liquor that was in his Henny bottle.

Standing, I begin to undress, stripping completely nude as he looks at me.

I get down on my knees, going straight for his pants.

Teasing his, I begin sucking, stroking, and licking on his dick.

He uses his hand to bob my head up and down, moaning out, "fuckkkk baby Ari you doing so fucking good."

The fuck? I can't even get caught up with anger, I'm on a mission. I think to myself.

Releasing him out of my mouth with a pop, I give no time before popping my pussy on his dick.

"Mmmm daddy." I moan out, bouncing up and down on his dick.

Unfortunately, the only name he wants to yell out is that bitch, Ari's, but whatever, like i said, I'm on a mission.

Squeezing his dick to the best of my ability, he begins to thrust into me from under me, making me cum instantly.

After riding him for about 15 more minutes, he finally cums.

It's as if he realizes that I'm not her after he finished because he instantly pushes me off him, looks at me, and then leaves the room without saying a word to me.

But that doesn't matter, he'll forget about her after he finds out that I'm pregnant with his child.

•••

I'm really bad at writing in Black/Queen's POV but I felt like they needed a chapter, especially Queen so we could know what she got going on in her head.