chapter one

You sit next to finland grinning ear to ear for the first time in forever (lol now the song is running through my head) as the two of you fly through the night sky. It is cold so finland had let you borrow his jacket, you look up at him and smile. He smiles back and says "I'm going to drop you off at my house ok (f/n)"

You tilt your head and say "why"

"I don't want my little (c/n/n) (a/n cute nick name) to catch a cold" he says ruffling your hair.

The night is filled with the two of you laughing as you pass the tower of london. You see people looking up as presents fall through the night sky. You giggle happily as you help finland make his deliveries, all too soon finland lands his sleigh out side a large house.

"Ok (c/n/n) lets go in"

"Ok" you say grabbing hold of his hand

He opens the door and you see what you think is a penguin. You run up too it thinking it is a stuffed animal and hug it. You feel it start to move and you jump back. "Why are you hugging my puffin" a boy maybe a teenager says.

You look at him innocently and say "I'm sorry sir I didn't know please don't hit me" you say starting to cry. You feel finland pick you up and hug you

"Iceland say your sorry to (f/n)" finland says scolding the boy.

Iceland glares at you and finland but says "sorry" and walks away

You squirm out of finlands arms and run up to hug Iceland "it's ok icey (a/n sorry thought that would be a cute nick name for a child to give him) I forgive you" you say smiling up at him.

He smiles back at you and you hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs "wow the kid got iceland to smile let's keep her and see if she can get Sweden to show some emotion" says a loud voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bum bum buuuum cliffhanger

I hope you like my story so far please tell me what you think

♥ohio