Seungri♪ (Day 5)

The next morning, I recieved a call from work saying that the cafe will be closed for today.

5 more days left.

I go across the call to see Seungri looking down worried about something.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

He grabs me and shushes me.

Hes too close. Too close.

I felt the energy from his hands. Even with the gloves you can feel the power.

He quickly let go and whispered to keep it down.

I look down to see Daesung being scolded by Gdragon.

"Why did you bring her here!! Its dangerous!!" Gdragon asked.

Daesung just stood quiet.

He looked up to see me and Seungri looking at him.

"Can you check up on her y/n" Daesung yelled from below.

Gdragon looked at me with feirce eyes but then looked away.

I went to go check on her along with Seungri.

"She is still asleep" Seungri said.

I nodded.

"I dont know what I will do when you are gone. I will miss you." Seungri said.

I quickly turned to look at Seungri.

He looked straight at me smiling.

He reaches his hand and touches my face. I felt the energy again.

"Would it be crazy if I told you that..." Seungri was about to say something until just then, Gdragon and Daesung come into to room.

Seungri quickly let go of my cheek and turned around.

Gdragon looked at Seungri then at me.

T.O.P comes in as well, "I sensed tension! Where is it! What did she do?!?" I decided to leave the room until Gdragon grabbed my wrist and pulled me out himself.

Seungri chased after us sensing something bad.

Gdragon takes me into his room and slams the door locking it.

"What is it that you are doing?" He asks.

"Whar do you mean?" I said.

"I sense it. You like my brother" he whispers.

"Gdragon open the door!!! Let her go!!" Seungri yelled from outside knocking the door hard.

"Ill let it slide this time. Dont go near him with those intentions. He is my little brother. You hurt him. I kill you. Got that? You are way over due I can get rid of you anytime!" He then opens the door to find Seungri and T.O.P standing there.

Gdragon walks towards Daesungs room to continue with his situation.

"I knew there was drama going on" T.O.P laughs. "Is it just me or the new girl is cute!" I push him, "Go near her. Your dead."

He laughs, "Ill take you with me!" We look at eachother for a while until Seungri grabs me.

"Thats enough. We have enough problems today. Whatever my brother told you, dont be afraid. Im taking care of you not him"

I nodd but in my mind, im still worried.

We walk back to Daesungs room and find the girl still asleep.

Taeyang was there looking at her.

He then looked at me.

"Daesung said you see her every morning when you work is that right?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Please Gdragon ill take her home. She was just in pain that I had to do something!" Daesung said.

"As Grim Reapers, we dont give sympathy to the people who are about to die. Y/N just got lucky beause her sister is about to get married." Gdragon said.

I look down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Since you dont work today, watch over her. Daesung we have things to do." Gdragon leaves with Daesung.

Taeyang and T.O.P leave the room.

It was just Seungri and I.

"If you need any help, let me know. I need to handle the tension between Daesung and my brother." Seungri left the room.

I toom care of her all day. She hasnt woken up.

Seungris power is strong. I hope he can control it soon.