Taeyang★ (Day 1)

I pointed at the quiet guy in front of me. Taeyang.

He looked at me and froze and avoided my gaze after.

"Him huh? Okay then" Gdragon said and looked at Taeyang. "You have no choice."

Taeyang looks at Gdragon and doesnt say a word. He just stood there frozen.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

*silence*

"Dont worry. He must me surprised in you choosing him" Daesung said.

Gdragon then nods at Seungri and Seungri walks up to me and my eyes suddenly shut to sleep.

-Day 1 begins-

I wake up to the smell of breakfast.

I walk down the stairs to find everyone sitting at the table.

"Oh you woke up! Take a seat! Ill give you your plate right now!" Seungri said.

I nod my head but notice the only seat available is the one next to Taeyang.

"Ill stand. Let me help you" I tell Seungri.

I turn around for a while and then notice Taeyang looking at me but then continued eating.

He scared me a bit. He is too quiet.

"Dont worry. Once you get to know him, he is just a nice guy." Seungri whispered.

"What do you do for a living?" Asked Gdragon. "We need to know."

"I am a pre-kindergarten teacher at a school not so far from where I live." I said.

"So since its saturday we dont have to worry about you going out and getting caught!" T.O.P laughed.

"Caught? By who?" I asked confused.

"Heavens. If a person is late to death. The come and take the soul but it puts us at risk." Gdragon said. "Your lucky we sparred you for 10 more days."

I nodded my head, "Thank you."

"You need clothes!" Seungri said. "Ill go buy them for you today!" I was shocked but before I can say anything, he ran upstairs.

A few minutes later every one left the house for work except Taeyang.

"You dont work?" I asked him.

"I work at home." He said.

"Oh. Okay then ill let you be" I sat on the couch and grabbed one of the books at the coffee table.

"Pre-K teacher I see" Taeyang suddenly spoke.

"Yea. Its been my dream since I was young." I said.

He turns to look at me. His face was stiff.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"You dont remember me or recognize me right?" He suddenly asked.

"Umm no. Have we met?" I asked.

"No. Just making sure of something." He then continues on the computer.

That was weird.

"Its good that your dream as a teacher came true." He says.

I look at him confused but at least I got a word out of him.

"Thank you" I replied.